Sequential Pro 3 (Deposit) Multi-Filter Mono Synth
Frequently bought together
This is a deposit for the Sequential Pro 3 to reserve stock from our first shipment (expected late March). The final price is £1459.00 - Once established we will confirm. Once Sequential confirm the first shipment date we will contact you to settle the remaining balance. The deposit is of course refundable should you change your mind!
Completing the trilogy – the third in the series
Sequential have long been a staple in the synth world, with the Pro 1 and Pro 2 mono synths revered as some of the most legendary synthesizers to ever grace the market. The Pro 3 (the third iteration) in the series builds on this legacy, with this new and improved synthesizer. Moving forward, Sequential has made the Pro 3 a mono/paraphonic synth, providing added versatility when it comes to sound design and expression. This opens up a whole new world of sonic power and flexible tonality.
The new and improved design allows you to choose between monophonic or paraphonic modes. The paraphonic mode allows you to play 3-note chords and provides further expression when it comes to modulation and effects. At the heart of the Pro 3 is the three-octave, semi-weighted keybed with velocity and channel aftertouch for maximum expression. The rear of the synth features a wide range of connectivity including a USB port, MIDI I/O, CV I/O and dual audio outputs.
Three powerful oscillators
Three is the magic number. The Pro 3 houses three powerful oscillators complete with three vintage filters and three LFOs. It combines the teaching of old-school analog synthesis with cutting-edge technology to achieve the perfect hybridisation between old and new. The synthesizer features two voltage-controlled oscillators and a third wavetable oscillator. The two VCOs provide classic analog warmth and grit, whilst the wavetable oscillator provides the punch and edge of the digital sound.
The wavetable oscillator is comprised of 32 tables boasting 16 waves each. The sonic possibilities are endless, allowing you to blend between waveforms and oscillators with the turn of a knob. It also features wave morphing and tuned feedback (with grunge). You can also texturise your sounds using the onboard analog distortion to powerful classic face-melting results.
A trifecta of vintage filters
Building on the two filter design of the Pro 2, the Pro 3 now has three classic filter types. The filtering is what set the Sequential Pro range apart from other synths. The filter gave it it’s unique and gritty character that made it so sought after. The first filter is a vintage 4-pole low-pass design, inspired by the Prophet-6 filter. The second is a classic transistor ladder filter, complete with resonance compensation you can use to retain the low-end punch.
The third and final filter is the legendary 2 pole, state-variable design, based on the filter found on the OB-6. This special filter can be continuously toggled between low-pass, notch and high-pass settings, as well as an optional band-pass mode. It also features an additional Drive control for adding more punch to your sound.
Expressive 16-track step sequencer
Take your performance to the next level. The Pro 3 employs a powerful and highly expressive 16-step sequencer. The versatile sequencer features 16 tracks, 16 steps and 4 phrases. You can input your sounds in real-time or via the step functionality, it also features variable gate and sequences lengths. The multiple playback modes further adds to its versatility, as well as the paraphonic operation.
High-grade effects, envelopes, LFOs and versatile modulation
The Pro 3 features its own dedicated effects section, providing premium-quality effects including delay, reverb, chorus, phasing, flanging and more. It also boasts four loopable five-stage envelope generators and three syncable LFOs with both slew and phase offset. You can creating evolving sounds using the full-featured arpeggiator and the 32-slot modulation matrix provides endless possibilities when it comes to crafting your sounds.
- Three oscillators
- Two analog, voltage-controlled oscillators
- One DSP-based digital oscillator
- Analog oscillators produce three classic wave shapes: (triangle, saw, pulse) with variable shape modulation/pulse width on each
- Digital oscillator produce 32 digital wavetables of 16 waves each with wave morphing, plus classic wave shapes (sine, triangle, saw, variable-width pulse) and super saw
- Digital oscillator 3 can function as an LFO for complex wavetable-based modulation
- White noise generator
- Hard sync, per-oscillator Glide, Oscillator Slop
- 3-voice paraphonic mode with individually-gated envelopes per oscillator
- Three filters
- Three classic filter types
- Filter 1 is a 4-pole, 24 dB per-octave, Prophet-6™ low-pass filter
- Filter 2 is a classic, 4-pole, 24 dB per-octave, transistor ladder filter with optional resonance compensation
- Filter 3 is a 2-pole, 12 db per-octave, OB-6™ state-variable filter. It can be continuously varied between low-pass, notch, and high-pass operation, with an optional band-pass mode
- Three LFOs
- Three syncable LFOs with phase offset and slew per LFO
- Five waveshapes: triangle, saw, reverse saw, square, and S&H
- Four envelopes
- Four ADSR envelopes with delay (Filter, VCA, and two Auxiliary envelopes)
- Envelopes freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- All envelopes can repeat/loop
- Feedback and distortion
- Tuned feedback with Grunge for extra-aggressive tonal destruction
- Programmable analog distortion
- 32-Slot modulation matrix
- 32 slot modulation matrix with over 46 mod sources and over 171 mod destinations
- Modulation assignment buttons enable quick and easy modulation routing
- Mod Matrix runs at audio rates
- Four control vintage ins and outs and gate out
- Four control voltage (CV) inputs and outputs for interfacing with modular synths and other CV-compatible devices
- Parameters that can be sent to CV outputs include oscillators, LFOs, envelopes, sequencer tracks and any other source within the modulation matrix. Runs at audio rates
- Gate Out for triggering external CV-compatible devices. Any CV in can be used as a gate input
- Advanced sequencer with three modes: normal, gated, and trigger
- 16 tracks and 4 linkable 16-step phrases
- 16-track sequencer
- Per-step ratcheting, duration, and velocity
- Multiple playback modes: forward, reverse, forward/reverse, random
- Supports real-time/step input, rests, and variable-length sequences
- Syncs to MIDI clock and external audio and CV input
- Sequences freely assignable to any modulation destination
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
- Syncs to MIDI clock and external audio and CV inputs
- Re-latching arpeggiation
- Runs concurrent with Sequencer for arpeggiated patterns with parameter automation
- Over 60 knobs and 70 buttons enable deep, comprehensive editing with minimal menu diving
- Backlit pitch and mod wheels are easily visible in low-light situations and have a smooth, precise response
- Independently adjustable upper and lower pitch wheel range
- Position-sensitive latchable touch slider for enhanced interactivity and control
- Full-sized, three-octave, semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Memory: 512 user and 512 factory programs
- Memory Options: Playlist mode for generating easily accessible set lists of your favourite programs
- MIDI connectivity: 1 MIDI In, 1 MIDI Out, and 1 MIDI Thru/Out 2 port
- USB: USB port for bidirectional MIDI communication
- CV Inputs: 4 CV inputs (4 x 1/8″ jack) with -10v to +10v voltage range
- CV Outputs: 4 CV outputs (4 x 1/8″ jack) with -10v to +10v voltage range
- Gate Out: 1/8-inch jack
- Sustain/Footswitch input: 1
- Expression pedal input: 1
- External audio input: 1 (1/4-inch phone jack)
- Main stereo output: 2 (1/4-inch phone jack)
- Headphone output: 1 (stereo 1/4-inch phone jack)
- Power: 1 universal IEC AC power inlet for internal power supply (Operates worldwide on voltages between 100-240v, 50-60Hz, 30 watts maximum power consumption)
- Keybed: Premium, 3-octave, semi-weighted Fatar keyboard
- Dimensions: 26.5″ L x 13″ W x 3.5″ H (67.3 cm x 33 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Model Name:
- Pro 3 (Deposit)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.