- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
sE Electronics Z5600a MkII Product Description
The sE Electronics Z5600a Mk II Studio Microphone won many awards in the professional audio press worldwide, and has won thousands of fans with its ultra clean and detailed valve sound, nine polar patterns and great performance enhancing looks.
The sE Z5600A Mark 2 is used in many of the world’s top professional studios. It is an incredibly versatile mic and also one of the best vocal mics available. With 9 graded steps between three main capsule patterns, omni, cardioid and figure of eight the Z5600A finds uses in a huge number of applications, from micing a live drum kit, to overhead on a choir.
Above all this excellent mic has won its praise on delivering a superb vocal recording, with natural warmth and incredible detail. The Z5600a mk 2 comes in a wooden presentation case, cradled in a full aluminium flight case with a large shock mount and a power supply with pattern switching and cables.
sE Electronics Z5600a Mk II Key Features:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa - 37 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8 and 6 intermediate stages, all selectable on AC power unit.
- Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: External Power Supply Unit (PSU) included.
- Connector: 8-pin army connector
sE Electronics Z5600a MkII Additional Information
|Microphone Impedance||200 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni-Directional|
sE Electronics Z5600a MkII Alternative Products
£379.00 Inc VAT
£229.00 Inc VAT
£594.00 Inc VAT
£608.00 Inc VAT