- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
sE Electronics X1 T Product Description
There's nothing quite like the sound of a tube condenser microphone, especially on such exposed and natural sound sources as vocals and acoustic guitars. There's also nothing quite like the handcrafted construction you get with sE Electronics microphones at a price that won't break your budget. With more and more recording aficionados wanting valve microphones in their studios, we welcome the sE X1 T to our biggest-selling X1 series.
The sE X1 T includes the same handcrafted, gold-sputtered capsule as the original X1, with high-quality analogue tube circuitry and a specially-selected valve to add rich, valve warmth to the already impressive sound of the sE X1, with attention particularly paid to accentuating the harmonics in your recordings.
Ideal for vocals and spoken word, acoustic stringed instruments, pianos and percussion, the X1 T is perfect for those looking for a microphone that will give a subtle lift to the low-mid frequencies and add tube sparkle to the high end. The mic has a cardioid polar pattern, and features a low cut switch and a -10dB pad.
The sE X1 T comes with a custom power supply, seven-pin PSU cable and a mic clip.
- Capsule: Hand-built, large diaphragm, gold-sputtered capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Controls: -10dB Pad, Bass Cut
- Power Requirement: PSU (included)
- Connector: Seven-pin connection for mic-to-PSU. XLR output from PSU.
Whats In The Box
- 1 x sE Electronics sE X1-T Tube Microphone
- 1 x sE Electronics Multi-Region Power Supply With Power Cable
- 1 x sE Electronics Seven-Pin Mic To Power Supply Cable
sE Electronics X1 T Additional Information
sE Electronics X1 T Alternative Products
£130.00 Inc VAT