- Additional Information
Samson Studio GT (Pair) Product Description
The Samson Studio GT active monitors combines exceptional monitoring performance with a USB audio interface, providing a complete desktop solution for recording audio to your computer.
The Samson Studio GT’s professional, accurate monitoring is rendered by 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer and its 1-inch silk dome high frequency driver. Equipped with 2 x 20 watts of internal power, Studio GT provides precise reproduction of highs and lows with the added convenience of a USB audio interface.
Studio GT houses two mic and instrument/line inputs along with gain control, clip LED, and two 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with independent level controls. Plus, we include a 2-position switch for no-latency directs mono and stereo monitoring. Designed to make home recording easy and professional, Studio GT includes Cakewalk Sonar LE music production software for enhanced control over the development of your creations.
Given the system’s versatile recording and monitoring solutions, Studio GT is capable of producing your next big hit in your computer-based studio, as well as performing to an optimal level in a variety of other applications.
Samson Studio GT Key Features;
- Active studio monitors with USB audio interface
- 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer
- 1-inch silk dome high frequency driver
- 2 × 20 watts of internal stereo power
- Two combination mic and instrument/line inputs
- Two 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level controls
- Includes Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software
- Mic and instrument/line gain control with clip LED
- 16-bit 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Stereo RCA and 1/8-inch aux inputs
- 2-position switch for no-latency direct stereo and mono monitoring
- Mix control to balance computer and audio sources
- USB and speaker cable included
Samson Studio GT (Pair) Additional Information