- Additional Information
Samson Go Mic Direct Product Description
The Samson Go Mic Direct is USB condenser microphone that features an ultra-compact design and plugs directly into your Mac or PC's USB port without a cable, and without blocking the other ports. It records at CD quality 16-bit, 44.1 resolution and is great for podcasting, recording music, recording sound for YouTube videos and much more. It's also great for Skype, FaceTime and voice recognition applications.
The Go Mic Direct utilizes two microphone capsules and is capable of recording in an omnidirectional polar pattern for 360 degree pickup, or a Figure-8 (bidirectional) pickup pattern for increased rejection of disruptive noises such as typing and computer fan buzz.
In addition to Mac and PC, the Go Mic Direct is also compatible with the iPad and iPhone (4s and later) when combined with Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin).
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Ideal for Skype, FaceTime and voice recognition software
- Great for mobile podcasting, audio for YouTube, recording music and more
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible, no driver installation required
- Ultra-compact design with retractable USB connector that won’t block surrounding ports
- Compatible with most most computer-based digital audio software
- Dual 10mm microphone capsules
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Protective carry case included
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows)
Samson Go Mic Direct Additional Information