- Additional Information
Roland WEARPRO Mic Product Description
Designed specifically for GoPro’s HERO3, 3+, and 4 cameras, the WEARPRO Mic from Roland allows you to easily capture high-quality audio to accompany your videos. Simply wear the ultra-small microphones like earphones, connect to the GoPro, and start shooting! The natural binaural effect provides a first-person audio perspective, delivering a hyper-realistic 3D sound experience. Ideal for web content creators and GoPro hobbyists, the WEARPRO Mic brings an extra dimension to action and location videos, giving viewers the sense of actually being there.
- Capture amazing 3D stereo sounds with the binaural recording effect
- Compatible with GoPro’s HERO3, HERO3+, and HERO4* cameras
- Easy to use—just place in your ears and connect to the mini-USB jack on the HERO camera
- Ultra-small condenser mic units deliver high-quality sound
- Powered by the connection to the GoPro camera, eliminating the need for batteries or external power
- Included clip mounts enable use for webcasts, interviews, and music
- Open-air structure allows outside sounds to reach your ears, providing safety while recording in crowded environments
- This product is not waterproof, and does not provide earphones functionality.
- *The WEARPRO Mic is not compatible with the HERO4 Session camera.
- Type - Electret Condenser
- Polar Patterns - Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response - 20–20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity - minus 33.5 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)
- S/N Ratio - 57 dB or more
- Impedance - 2 k ohms
- Power Supply - Plug-in power
- Plug - Mini USB type (for GoPro only)
- Accessories - Ear pieces (4 pairs, XS, S, M, L), Holder clip x 2,Windscreen x 2
- GoPro’s HERO® camera with a mini USB port that supports external stereo microphones.
- Works with the GoPro® HERO [3, 3+ or 4] camera.
Roland WEARPRO Mic Additional Information