- Additional Information
Roland SPDSX Product Description
The Roland SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club.
The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level. Whether you’re firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
- Unique sampling-pad concept — the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 2 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 360 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD
- Built-in Pads: 9 (with LED Indicators) Two external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect up to four Pads.
- Maximum Polyphony: 20 voices Maximum polyphony becomes 16 voices according as an operating state.
- Number of Recordable Wave Data: 10,000 Including preload wave data.
- Sampling Time (Total time for all wave data): Approx. 180 min. in stereo (360 min. in mono) Since the internal memory included with the SPD-SX contains preload data, the available sampling time will be less than the time above.
- Data Format: 16-bit linear PCM (WAV/AIFF)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Kits: 100
- Kit Chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Effects: Master Effects (21 Types) Equalizer Kit Effect 1 (20 Types) Kit Effect 2 (20 Types)
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Connectors: PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type) MASTER OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type) SUB OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type) AUDIO IN jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type) (with LINE-MIC GAIN control) TRIG IN jacks (1/2, 3/4) (1/4-inch TRS phone type) FOOT SW jack (1/2) (1/4-inch TRS phone type) MIDI connectors (IN, OUT) DC IN jack COMPUTER connector USB MEMORY connector
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-AUDIO, USB Mass Storage Class, USB Flash Drive)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
Whats In The Box
- Roland SPDSX
- CD-ROM (SPD-SX Wave Manager, USB driver, preload wave data)
- Owner's Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Width: 363.7 mm
- Height: 94.1 mm
- Depth: 331.0 mm
- Weight: 2.50 Kg
Roland SPDSX Additional Information