- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Roland RD800 Stage Piano Product Description
The ideal stage piano needs to sound amazing, have great action, be easy to transport and rugged enough to be able to handle life on the road. This is Roland's lightest RD yet weighing just 22kg so it won't be too much of a struggle getting it to and from the gig. The colour LCDs and panel knobs with LED indicators also provide easy visibility on dark stages.
When on stage the piano is intuitive and easy to use with a colour display, tons of dedicated controls including the new Tone Color function for dramatic sound manipulation from a single knob. It gives you fast access to essential functions such as tone layering, keyboard split point and more. You can manipulate sounds quickly on stage via dedicated controls for Live Set selection, part levels, Modulation FX, Tremolo and Amp Simulator.
Stadium Filling Sound
Roland has 25 years of experience making stage pianos and believes that the RD-800 is their best yet. This weighted hammer action keyboard plays excellently and has voices including acoustic grand pianos, vintage electric pianos, organs and synth sounds. Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine provides superior electric pianos and clav voicing. There's also 1100 additional sounds for extra versatility on stage including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, vintage keys, modern synths and more.
The RD-800 features WAV recording/song playback and user memory backup with an optional USB flash memory. The keyboard has four external pedal connections (Damper, FC1, FC2 and EXT) 1/4 inch and balanced XLR stereo output jacks and a convenient 1/8 inch stereo input for connecting a music player or other device.
- Professional stage piano with the acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine plus many other top Roland sounds and features
- Choose from a wide selection of acoustic pianos voiced for live playing, including a new Concert Grand tone derived from the V-Piano Grand, upright tones, and more
- Newly enhanced SuperNATURAL-based electric pianos and clavs with authentic vintage sound and feel
- Over 1100 additional sounds for versatility on stage, including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, vintage keys, modern synths, and many others
- Roland's top-of-the-line PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, equipped with the latest touch-detection technology
- Intuitive interface designed for easy operation while performing, with fast access to essential functions such as tone layering, keyboard split point, and more
- Manipulate sounds quickly on stage via dedicated controls for Live Set selection, part levels, Modulation FX, Tremolo, Amp Simulator, and more
- Tone Colour knob provides complex tonal manipulation in real time with a single control
- Colour LCD and panel knobs with LED indicators provide easy visibility on dark stages
- WAV recording/song playback and user memory backup with optional USB flash memory
- Master MIDI keyboard controller features; four external pedal connections (Damper, FC1, FC2, and EXT)
- 1/4-inch and balanced XLR stereo output jacks; convenient 1/8-inch stereo input for connecting a music player or other device
- Sleek, durable design with reduced weight for easier transport
Roland RD800 Stage Piano Additional Information
Roland RD800 Stage Piano Alternative Products
£1,699.00 Inc VAT