Roland KC-600 200W Keyboard Amplifier
The KC series of amplifiers are suitable for any playing environment. The rugged frames and heavy duty speaker grills keep the speaker protected when on the road. The KC amplifiers’ large range of ports allow you to connect your keyboard, microphone and phone. The loud volume outputs can reach comfortable gigging volume, whilst each model’s EQ settings let you tweak to your preference. This series has become the industry standard for musicians who need a reliable amplifier for any venue.
Road Ready Design
All KC amplifiers are built to be taken on the road. The outer frame is made of a thick, heavy duty material that can withstand bumps from being in transit. The drivers are protected using a thick, steel grill. This series’ controls are specifically designed to offer quick solutions to your live sound. The master volume control keeps your overall level appropriately compressed, whilst the individual level volumes allow you to balance each input yourself. No matter what venue, you can achieve the correct frequency balance by using the on-board equaliser. For over 20 years gigging musicians have trusted the KC series.
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 200 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 15-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, XLR and ¼-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-600 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Removable casters included
- Channel 1: XLR
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE): 1/4-Inch Phone
- Channel 2: 1/4-Inch Phone
- Channel 3: 1/4-Inch Phone
- Channel 4 (Monitor): 1/4-Inch Phone
- Aux In (L, R): RCA Phono
- Aux In (Stereo): Stereo Miniature Phone
- Line Out: 1/4-Inch Phone
- Sub Out: 1/4-Inch Phone
- Stereo Link (In, Out): 1/4-Inch Phone
- Phones Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone
- Channel 1: Mic/Line Knob
- Channel 2: Line Knob
- Channel 3: Line Knob
- Channel 4: Line Knob, Output Sel Knob
- Aux In: Level Knob
- Phones: Volume Knob
- Equaliser: Low, Middle, High
- Other Controls: Power Switch, Master Knob, Shape Button
- Channel 1: -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2: -20 dBu
- Channel 3: -20 dBu
- Channel 4: -20 dBu
- Aux In: -10 dBu
- Stereo Link: 0 dBu
- Line Output Level (L/Mono, R): +4 dBu
- Line Output Level (Balanced L, R): +4 dBu
- Sub Output Level: +4 dBu
- Stereo Link Out: 0 dBu
- Power Output: 200W
- Indicator: Power
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Colour: Black
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, 4 x Casters
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.