- Additional Information
Roland FP-30 (Black) with Stand and Pedals Product Description
Superior Sound and Responsive Touch
The FP-30's exceptional performance easily outshines other instruments in its class, while Roland's unrivaled sound and feel deliver an authentic piano experience for maximum expression - a solid foundation for proper learning, as well as detailed articulation and response that experienced players demand. Supporting the FP-30's advanced SuperNATURAL piano engine is a powerful onboard sound system, along with a newly developed keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement and Ivory Feel keys found in Roland's high-end home pianos.
Combining Learning, Creativity and Enjoyment
Thanks to its modern digital engine, the FP-30 goes far beyond any acoustic piano, providing your playing sessions with more fun, creativity and productivity. Non-piano sounds such as organs, strings and voices allow you to enjoy all musical styles while a variety of drum patterns are onboard to back you up. The FP-30 even lets you layer two sounds together or play different sounds with each hand. The built-in Bluetooth connectivity is ideal for working with MIDI music apps on mobile devices, and the USB support enables you to play along with your favourite songs and save SMF songs captured with the FP-30's recorder. And by plugging in headphones, you can get lost in a musical journey day or night without disturbing friends, family or neighbours.
Portable and Lightweight
Available in both black or white, the FP-30 offers a sleek, elegant look that's a welcome addition to any room. The light, compact design fits in tight living spaces and is easy to move when needed. Perfect for beyond the home as well, the FP-30 provides performers and music educators a professional insturment that's portable enough to be taken anywhere. For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another great benefit is that the KPD-70's foot pedals can be used for hands-free turning of onscreen music pages while using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland's renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver excellent sound
- Headphone output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for mobility in and out of the home, studio or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct and many more
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds such as organ, strings, voices, drums and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons - letting both student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- USB connectivity allows you to save songs you've captured using the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favourite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three pedal unit (sold separately) provide the classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some apps
Roland FP-30 (Black) with Stand and Pedals Additional Information