Roland DP90SE (White) SuperNatural Upright Digital Piano
Frequently bought together
Authentic Acoustic Grand Piano Tone
As well as Roland's SuperNATURAL technology which ensures an authentic and inspirational organic sound, the DP-90SE also has new Dynamic Harmony which gives full expression to Fortissimo playing styles. Furthermore, the Individual Note Voicing feature allows you to adjust the pitch, volume and tonal character of each note independently for a truly customised experience.
Useful Features for Everyday Play
If you're using headphones for private practice you don't have to compromise on sound as the Headphone 3D Ambience effect provides a rich, multi-dimensional sound. A metronome and recorder are built in which are handy tools for practice whilst letting you capture performances as MIDI or audio files (optional USB flash memory required for audio recording). Other convenient features for everyday playing include a Volume Limit function and independent volume adjustment for headphones.
Compact and Contemporary Cabinet
The Roland DP-90SE has a stylish, compact cabinet with a closable lid to keep the keys clean whilst not in use. The inbuilt stand makes playing easier and has a built in audio system, for dynamic, resonant sound. This DP-90SE has a polished ebony finish.
- Width: 1398mm
- Height: 781mm
- Depth: 344mm
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Data Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Recorder: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Transpose: -6 - +5 (Semitones)
- Grand Piano: 14 Tones
- Upright Piano: 5 Tones
- 10 Tones
- Strings: 14 Tones
- Other: 307
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 10 – 500
- Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Volume: 11 Levels
- Parts: 3
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 (Approx)
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Internal Songs
- Piano Masterpieces: 77 Songs
- EU Selection: 10 Songs
- US Selection: 18 Songs
- Other: 10 Songs
- Hanon: 20 Songs
- Czerny #100: 100 Songs
- Volume Level (SPL): 110dB
- Speaker Diameter: 12cm (x2)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Colour: Contemporary Black
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Included: Owner’s Manual, Assembly Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook , Screw Set, Stabilizer
- Model Name:
- DP90SE (White)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.