- Additional Information
Rode VideoMic Go Product Description
Compact and light weight by design, the Rode VideoMic Go delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. This DSLR Video Camera Microphones tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the mic and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
- High quality directional microphone
- No battery required (powered by camera plug-in power - min 2.5V)
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting
- Only 73gm (2.5oz)
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output (20cm cable included, extendable to 35cm)
- Integrated cold-shoe mount with 3/8” thread
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 16kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 34dB-A
- Power Options: (Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V))
- Output: Minijack Output
Whats In The Box
- Rode Videomic Go
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting
- Cold-shoe mount with 3/8” thread
- Foam Windshield
- Width: 73.00 mm
- Height: 79.00 mm
- Depth: 167.00 mm
- Weight: 0.073 Kg
Rode VideoMic Go Additional Information