- Additional Information
Rode Reporter Product Description
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone 'flag' that can accommodate high visibility branding.
The Reporter is covered by Rode's industry leading support guarantee, with a twelve month warranty 'out of the box' that is easily increased to ten years free of charge, following online registration of the microphone.
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Anti-glare matte black finish appears discreet on camera
- Multi-layer wind protection
- Does not require phantom power, enabling the use of field recorders without the ability to supply it
- Extra long balanced handle allows for comfortable handling and allows you to get closer to a sound source
- Removable two-sided polycarbonate/ABS plastic microphone flag for display of your organization's logo
- Designed in Australia
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω ± 30% @ 1 kHz
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Sensitivity: -56 dB (1 mV @ 94 dB SPL) ±3 dB re 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 11 x 2 x 2" (273 x 42 x 42 mm)
- Weight: 9 oz (256 g)
- Finish: Anti-glare black matte
Rode Reporter Additional Information