Rode PSA-1 + Professional Studio Boom Arm
Professional Studio Arm The PSA1+ is the ultimate studio boom arm for podcasters, streamers and broadcasters. Its innovative parallelogram spring design ensures ultra-smooth movement and precise microphone placement in any position, while its fully damped internal springs and neoprene arm cover eliminate mechanical noise for completely silent operation. Integrated cable management ensures your setup is tidy and its extended reach and full 360-degree rotation make it easy to position your microphone exactly where it needs to be. Take your content to the next level.
Sleek. Stable. Silent. Combining sleek looks with completely silent operation and peerless stability, the PSA1+ is the perfect mount for your microphone. Its innovative parallelogram spring design keeps the placement of your mic constant, even as the height is adjusted, and ensures movement is ultra-smooth. Rubber contact points provide superior isolation from knocks, bumps, and keyboard or mouse clicks while its fully damped springs keep noise to an absolute minimum.
Just Add Your Mic Whether you're streaming, podcasting or broadcasting, the PSA1+ will slot seamlessly into your setup – just add your favourite mic and start recording. It is compatible with all standard shockmounts and both end and side-address microphones are accommodated by the flexible mounting system. Microphones weighing as little as 94g all the way to 1.2kg are supported with complete stability and the integrated cable management system can be used with both XLR and USB cables.
Flexible by Nature The PSA1+ is designed to be as flexible as you need it to be. Perfectly balanced movement, extended reach and full 360-degree rotation allow you to position your microphone with absolute precision, so you always sound your best. High-quality locking nuts on the mounting system make it easy to adjust the angle of your mic and both a threaded desk mount and a padded desk clamp are included, making it a breeze to integrate into any home or professional studio.
- Premium professional studio boom arm for podcasters, streamers, broadcasters, and creators
- Innovative parallelogram spring design for precise mic placement and ultra-smooth movement
- Fully damped springs for completely silent operation
- Superior isolation from keyboard, mouse and desk noise
- Integrated cable management for both USB and XLR cables
- Compatible with any microphone or shockmount using a standard thread, weighing between 94g and 1.2kg, including the NT-USB Mini, PodMic, Procaster, Podcaster, Broadcaster and more
- Thread Size: 3/8 or 5/8 (with incld adaptor)
- Weight (g): 1520
- Horizontal Reach (mm): 940
- Vertical Reach (mm): 860
- Dimensions (mm): 65 W x 940 H x 100 D
- Minimum Weight Supported (g): 94
- Maximum Weight Supported (g): 1200
Whats In The Box
- 1 x PSA1+
- 1 x 3/8 to 5/8 Adaptor
- 1 x Desk Mount Clamp
- 1 x Threaded Desk Mount
- Model Name:
- PSA-1 +
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.