- Additional Information
Rode NT1A Vocal Pack Matched Pair Product Description
The Rode NT1-A Matched Pair large diaphragm condenser microphones are acoustically matched to provide beautifully detailed, warm and rich stereo recordings with a lot of depth.
The Rode NT1-A Matched Pair features a 1” diaphragm tuned to capture all the nuances of your sound source and is Ideal for stereo recording of choirs, drums overheads, pianos and more. Both microphones have been matched to be within ±½dB sensitivity of each other and are made to deliver the extended range usually heard on more expensive microphones.
The NT1-A Matched Pair by Rode comes fully featured in a zip pouch and includes professional accessories such as two shock mounts with built-in pop shield (one for each microphone), and two 20’ mic cables. The matched pair certification detailing the serial number of both microphones is also included.
- Matched pair of condenser microphones with certificate
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
Rode NT1A Vocal Pack Matched Pair Additional Information