Product Discontinued - We recommend these replacements
£334.98 Inc VAT
£379.00 Inc VAT
£406.00 Inc VAT
10 In / 12 Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- Additional Information
RME Babyface - Blue Product Description
- RME Babyface - Blue Portable 10 In / 12 Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamplifiers, DSP Mixer, and 192kHz Operation.
- Latest 192 kHz AD / DA-converters, two reference class microphone preamps, SteadyClock - analog circuit design.
- TotalMix FX - 3-band parametric EQs, plus added echo and reverb with near zero latency.
- Outstanding performance in an ultra-portable, nicely designed and attractively shaped enclosure.
- Balanced XLR I/Os and the TRS phones outputs use RME's analog circuit design for outstanding noise and distortion values.
- Latest generation AD/DA converters provide sample rates up to 192 kHz with an SNR of up to 115 dBA.
- Efficient jitter reduction, SteadyClock(TM) guarantees pristine sound quality, even when clocking to an external digital source.
- Digitally controlled preamps provide individually switchable 48V phantom power.
- Gain of up to 60 dB, adjustable in steps of 3 dB over a range of 51 dB,
- Digital I/Os - Optical TOSLINK I/O, usable as ADAT port with SMUX support or SPDIF optical at up to 192 kHz.
- Headphone Output - Driven from a separate and dedicated DA converter, delivers the full sonic experience of up to 192 kHz.
- Instrument Input - Directly plug in your guitar or other instruments by switching one input to Hi-Z input mode.
- MIDI I/O - Integrated MIDI I/O.
- One main control knob and two single buttons for direct desktop control for all typical studio tasks.
- Two optical I/Os and a 15-pin D-sub connector. Both TOSLINK connectors for ADAT or SPDIF optical are on the back of the Babyface.
- The breakout cable - 4 x XLR balanced (Analog I/O), 1 x 1/4" TRS for Phones (= Analog Out 3+4), 2 x DIN (MIDI I/O)
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz on all I/Os (including two ADAT channels via SMUX4).
- Two digitally controlled microphone preamps in high-end quality.
- Two balanced universal inputs for line and instrument signals.
- Full mobility by bus powered operation.
RME Babyface - Blue Additional Information
|Input / Output||10 In / 12 Out|
|Type||USB 2.0 Audio Interface|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Application||Mobile Recording, Professional Studio Recording|
|Other Connections||48v Phantom Power, MIDI In / Out, S/PDIF|
|Included Software||Total Mix FX|