- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Resident Audio T2 Product Description
The Resident Audio T2 Thunderbolt interface is perfect for using with your laptop computer onstage or doing recording at home or on the road. The T2 provides two channels of I/O with near-zero latency in a lightweight, portable package, with support for high-resolution audio, all the way up to 24-bit/96kHz.
The T2 is fully bus-powered—no AC connection or batteries required—so it can easily be integrated into any live rig, or portable/home studio. Dual combo XLR/TRS input connectors allow you to plug in microphones, line-level sources, and even instruments. The T2 can also serve as an ultra-stable MIDI interface, ensuring precise synchronization between your audio and MIDI tracks.
The T2 provides crisp, clear sound. It allows you to record and play back audio with full 24-bit resolution, at sampling rates up to 96 kHz. And because Thunderbolt technology allows increased power capacity, Resident audio have equipped the T2 with high-end electronic components that would be unusable with USB.
READY FOR THE ROAD
If you're a performing artist using a laptop computer onstage, you won't find a more perfect interface than the lightweight, compact T2. It provides combo input connectors that can accept both XLR and ¼" jacks and is fully bus-powered—no AC cord or batteries required—allowing the T2 to easily be integrated into any live performance rig.
- Inputs - 2 x Combo XLR mic / balanced ¼" TRS, line / instrument level
- Outputs - 2 x balanced ¼” TRS line-level, 1 x stereo ¼" headphone output
- MIDI Input / Output
- Thunderbolt™ port (bus-powered)
- Trim x2 (1 per channel) with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- LED clip indicator - 1 per channel
- Line / Instrument switch
- Phantom Power On/Off +48V (global for both channels)
- Input Mix Blends live input signal with computer output signal
- Big Knob (volume control) Controls headphone level and monitoring level
- Preamps - 2 per channel, mic / instrument
- Chassis - Aluminum/Acrylic 1/3 U rack-mountable (Mounting hardware not included)
- A/D/A converters - More than 100dB dynamic range
- Monitoring - Stereo or Mono, selected by Line/Instrument switch
- Bit resolution 24-bit
- Sampling rates 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatibility
- Recommend Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or higher, or Windows 8 or higher
- Supports: ASIO, Core Audio, Windows Audio Session API (Windows 8)
Resident Audio T2 Additional Information
Resident Audio T2 Alternative Products
£189.00 Inc VAT