Reloop RMX-95 Club DJ mixer
Mix like a pro
Reloop is an industry-leading DJ technology manufacturer. Reloop brings you the RMX 95, a powerful four-channel mixer designed for professional DJs and music producers, with an extensive range of useful features and versatile application. Each of the four channels has a three band EQ, a vertical volume fader and a gain knob so you can practice traditional blends. All channels have their own independent low and high pass filter with frequency and resonance settings. An extensive effects section with a digital display comprises a huge range of high quality digital beat FX and an FX frequency control, this allows you to intricately manipulate the tracks you're mixing. The crossfader of the RMX 95 is upgradable to the renowned Innofader for scratch DJs and turntablists. The four channels provide four digital CD inputs, two line inputs and two phono inputs, so you can connect CD DJ players, vinyl turntables and digital file players as well, it also gives you the ability to use DVS systems with your mixer.
The ultimate digital mixer
A fully digital design allows the RMX 95 to be as adaptable as possible, all the controls can be mapped to turn the mixer into a MIDI controller. The RMX 95 is fitted with a Dual USB audio interface with an ASIO driver, two USB 2.0 connections and a smart link active USB hub, that allows you to connect DJ equipment to your mixer digitally via channels two and three. This integrated interface has powerful DSP processing ability, converting analog signals into high quality 24-bit high quality audio output. Compatible with Algoriddim djay PRO AI and Neural Mix software, the RMX 95 can utilise these programs to isolate accapellas, beats and instruments from different songs and allow you to perform layered and complex mixes. The Algoriddim software is compatible with streaming services like SoundCloud, Beatport and Tidal.
Sturdy build and Vast connectivity
All the premium inner circuitry is securely contained within a robust metal housing, all the faders and parameter controls are highly durable meaning the mixer can handle the stress of club use. This mixer is built for a long service life. Connecting the mixer to your sound system is easy, there is a vast array of connectivity for the RMX 95 with balanced left and right TRS, XLR, RCA and record outputs. You can also output digital audio directly through the two USB outputs. The RMX 95 has an auxiliary microphone channel with its own two-band EQ and attenuator, this is great for laying down some vocals over your music. Powered by a standard IEC cable, the Mixer requires little setup. This mixer is the ideal choice for any DJ looking for a club standard mixer with an almost unlimited utility.
- Professional four channel digital mixer suitable for high end club setups
- Integrated dual USB 2.0 interface allows ultimate connection and DSP processing
- Extensive Beat FX unit with a dedicated FX frequency control
- Ultimate connectivity with inputs for line, CD, and phono DJ equipment
- All controls can be MIDI assigned to utilise the mixer as a MIDI controller
- Three Band EQ with high and low pass filter for blending tracks together smoothly
- Auxiliary and microphone channel with two band EQ and attenuator
- Algoriddim djay Pro AI DVS system and Neural Mix compatible
- Innofader compatible for turntablists to upgrade the crossfader
- Wide range of monitoring and recording output options
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +2/-3dB
- Inputs: 7x line RCA, 2x phono RCA, 1x mic combo-XLR/jack, 1x mic 6.3mm jack (TR), 2x USB port
- Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth (TRS) (balanced), rec RCA (unbalanced), 1x headphones 6.3mm jack, 1x headphones 3.5mm jack
- EQ range classic at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB
- EQ range isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -90 dB (total kill)/+9 dB
- EQ range mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
- EQ headphones at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -29dB
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 29 W
- Dimensions: 322(W) x 387(D) x 107.5(H) mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.