- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Rane SL4 Serato Scratch Live - Digital Vinyl System Product Description
The Rane SL4 Serato Scratch Live connects up to four turntables to your computer and mixer. Using regular turntables or CD players, this Digital Vinyl System enables you to scratch and mix mp3 files from your Mac or Windows computer using Serato Scratch Live DJ Software.
What's in the SL4 box?
- 1 SL 4 Interface
- 1 Soft Carry Case
- 1 Serato Scratch Live Software Install Disc.
- 1 External Power Supply with Country Adaptors.
- 2 USB Cables
- 6 Stereo RCA Cables
- 4 Control CDs
- 4 Control Vinyl Records
- 4 Rubber Feet for the SL 4
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Operators Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Rane Serato Scratch Live SL4 is the latest version of the legendary Serato digital vinyl system. Incorporating a five-channel, 24-bit audio interface, SL4 has been designed from the ground up for DJs who prioritise amazing sound quality and robust, solid, build - everything that Rane and Serato have become famous for.
The SL4 Interface
The SL4 connects four vinyl turntables or CD players to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using special control vinyl, CDs or MIDI controllers, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer's CD or hard drive. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. With unparalleled performance, stability and audio quality, you'll know why thousands of DJs worldwide choose Rane with Serato Scratch Live.
The SL4 is the first standalone DJ interface with two USB ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances. Superior sound is delivered with high quality 96 kHz, 24-bit audio. Built-in galvanic isolation between USB and audio, with turn on/off muting, ensures that only the purest interference-free audio signal is heard. Low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers allow you to use the SL 4 as a studio production tool with multiple third-party software applications. The SL 4 is masterfully crafted by Rane for the discerning DJ.
Serato Scratch Live DJ Software
Scratch Live supports all these file formats: Fixed and Variable Bit Rate MP3, AIFF, AAC, ALAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, CD Audio and direct from the mixer. Record from your mixer's Aux output and immediately scratch as if it was on vinyl. Record direct from vinyl or CD and save as a 24-bit 48 kHz or 96 kHz stereo file.
- Four deck Serato Scratch Live system with 24-bit soundcard
- Inputs for 4 turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL4 rear
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply
- Available USB 2.0 port.
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher.
- Hard drive space for music: 5400RPM minimum, 7200RPM recommended for high resolution audio playback.
- 2GHz Intel Core Duo.
- 2GB RAM
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher.
- 2.2GHz Intel Core Duo.
- 2GB RAM.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or
- Windows 7. We recommend Windows 7 over Vista.
Rane SL4 Serato Scratch Live - Digital Vinyl System Additional Information
Rane SL4 Serato Scratch Live - Digital Vinyl System Alternative Products
£459.00 Inc VAT
£479.00 Inc VAT