- Additional Information
Rane Sixty Two Z - 4-Channel USB DJ Mixer Product Description
Z-Trip's Limited Edition Rane Sixty-Two Z Mixer is functionally identical to Rane's Sixty-Two with added bonuses:
- Face plate design by Shepard Fairey.
- Purple and yellow accents.
- Includes custom purple cables.
Z-Trip was one of the first premier DJs to embrace the Rane TTM 56 as mixer of choice. He advanced further with the TMM 57SL, and now gets his own version of Rane's newest and best turntablist mixer, the Sixty-Two Z.
"Every DJ dreams of designing a mixer,” reveals Z-Trip. “The new Rane Sixty-Two Z is my dream realized -- it has everything I want in a mixer. Only Rane and Serato could help build such a versatile machine and interface."
Z-Trip is a musical pioneer and revolutionary, seamlessly blending genres to electrify dance floors around the globe. His sold out shows have included: Coachella, Electric Daisy, Big Day Out, and Bonnarroo to name a few. As a DJ, artist and producer he continues to push boundaries. Z-Trip’s produced remixes for Michael Jackson, Daft Punk, Beastie Boys, Nirvana, Kasabian, DJ Shadow, Missy Elliot, and many others. Z-Trip is a legendary party rocker, producer and DJ hero. He’s proud to present the new Rane Sixty-Two Z Mixer.
PGM Inputs 1-4
The Sixty-Two Z has four stereo analog inputs for PGM 1 through PGM 4. Any of these analog inputs may be set for Phono or Line Input using the PH - CD switches. Any of the four analog inputs may be used for Scratch Live vinyl emulation control. Input 1 or Input 2 may be selected for Scratch Live Virtual Deck 1 control. Input 3 or 4 may be selected for Scratch Live Virtual Deck 2 control. Control input sources are selected in Scratch Live.
The Mic Input accepts an XLR or a balanced or unbalanced 1/4" plug. The Mic has a switchable line level option to connect a wireless receiver.
All analog outputs come from the same “Main Mix” signal. Main, Booth and Session outputs each have their own Level control. The Main output comes from balanced XLR jacks. The Booth output is on balanced 1/4" TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) jacks, though unbalanced TS (tip-sleeve) plugs may be used. The Session output is on regular unbalanced RCA jacks. Because all signals are identical, users may use any of these outputs as the “main” output if a different cable type is required for connection.
Specifications - Rane Sixty Two Z
- Analog Inputs - 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input - Rear panel switches for each input
- Digital Signal Processing - 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Audio - Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Power - Mixer is self-powered
- Unit Size - 14.25" x 10.5" x 4" (36.2 cm x 26.7 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight - 10 lb (4.3 kg)
PLEASE NOTE: These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer. We also recommend Intel processors.
- Available 2.0 USB port.
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- 5400 RPM hard drive. 7200 RPM for high-resolution audio playback.
- 2 GB RAM (a large library will like more RAM).
- Intel 1.83 GHz Core Duo or better.
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher.
- Intel processor, 2.2 GHz Core Duo or better.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher.
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or higher.
- Windows 7, recommended over Vista.
Rane Sixty Two Z - 4-Channel USB DJ Mixer Additional Information