Presonus The Tube CB Compressor (Download) Valve Compressor Plug-In
Frequently bought together
In general, the response time of optical compressors tends to soften the attack and release, which can smooth out uneven volume fluctuations. Emulating an all-tube, optical design, the Tube CB compressor delivers musicality, preserving the clarity of the signal even at the most extreme settings.
Included in the Vintage Channel Strips Bundle.
Requirements A VST3, AudioUnit or AAX compatible host application (requires separately purchased Fat Channel XT) -OR- Studio One Artist or Professional (Versions 4.6 and higher) -OR- Studio One Prime with separately purchased Fat Channel XT (Versions 4.6 and higher) -OR- A StudioLive Series III Console or Rack Mixer (Firmware Version 1.7 or higher)
- Crystal clear optical compressor
- Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications (requires Fat Channel XT)
- Compatible with Studio One Artist and Professional (Versions 4.6 and higher)
- Compatible with Studio One Prime with separately purchased Fat Channel XT (Versions 4.6 and higher)
- Also compatible with StudioLive Series III Console and Rack Mixers
- Functions as an additional Compressor model in the Fat Channel XT Plugin in Studio One and compatible host applications
- Functions as an additional Compressor model in the Fat Channel processing section of StudioLive Series III Mixers
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor
- (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
- (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Model Name:
- The Tube CB Compressor (Download)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Sage Pay
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £99.00 or more.
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It's a credit limit that's attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit to apply for credit.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Credit subject to Status. Terms and Conditions apply. Music Matter acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.