Presonus StudioLive 32S 32-Channel/22-Bus Digital Console Recorder Interface
Every need met
Operating within a 32-channel frame, the 32S fulfils the need of the sound engineer working in a medium to large venue who works with fewer channels. Local analog connectors are featured on every channel and bus, and the desk can be networked with to NSB stage boxes. There are 33 motorised touch-sensitive faders and this gives you a huge amount of control over your mixes - whether you're setting things up for the big show or need to mix on the fly. 32S is accurate, quick, and efficient.
Analog feel, Digital reliability
Capture the sonic character of analog gear. Each channel features analog connectors which allows all of your mix to sound as audibly rich as the gear that is producing it, thanks to your Fat Channel plug-ins. Ten EQ and compressor models are featured on the desk and can be used within PreSonus' Studio One software.
Take control with FlexMix
Your desk, your way. The FlexMix system allows you to assign different functions to 16 channels. These can be set as aux bus, subgroups or matrix mix. This gives you a huge amount of flexibility as your desk is always ready for whatever the venue or band throws at you. All models have 24 DCA's too, so you can easily control groups of channels.
The StudioLive series desks are AVB compatible. Audio Video Bridging is an extension to the Ethernet standard which is designed to provide high-quality sampling. Sending these high-quality samples to their destinations on time and with minimal degradation to the signal. As audio over ethernet becomes increasingly popular for audio distribution. Keep up to speed with StudioLive's AVB compatibility.
Capture your mix
Record your mixes for later distribution. The 32-channel powerhouse ships with PreSonus Capture recording software. It runs either to your mixer for in-box recording or to a Windows or macOS computer. All 32 channels can be recorded and bounced down to a stereo mix to either a USB or an SD card - or both at the same time!
Not only is StudioLive brilliantly integrated with Capture and Studio One Artist, you can also mix wirelessly using the UC Surface. This software allows you to control your desk from your Mac, Windows, Android, or iPad. Obtain further control of your monitor mixes with the QMix-UC for iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices. Everything you need to help artists perform at their best.
- Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 mixing channels
- Fully recallable, 40-input, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface™ mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android™, and iPad®; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®, and Android
- 3-year warranty
- Mic inputs: 32
- Preamp type: Recallable XMAX Class A
- Line inputs: 16
- Stereo aux inputs: 2
- Tape input: Yes
- Tape output: Yes
- Talkback input: Yes
- Total mix buses: 26
- Main L/R bus: Yes
- Main Mono: Yes
- FlexMixes: 16 FlexMixes
- Analog: FlexMix outputs: 16 (12XLR + 4TRS)
- Control room/monitors: Yes
- Stereo digital audio output: 1 AES/EBU
- Fixed Subgroups: 4
- Fat Channel Type: Third generation with customizable layouts and plug-in workflow (vintage EQs and compressors)
- FX Buses and Processors: 4
- GEQ: 8
- USB Audio Interfaces: 128 channels
- AVB: 128 channels
- Model Name:
- StudioLive 32S
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.