- Additional Information
PreSonus Studio One Pro Product Description
Presonus Studio One Pro is a groundbreaking music creation and production application for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right out of the box.
Presonus Studio One Pro is a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency–and yet it’s robust enough for the most complex productions.
Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page that literally puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features of Studio One.
Studio One Pro features a 64-bit floating-point audio engine that automatically switches between 64- and 32-bit operation on the fly to accommodate 32-bit plug-ins.
Presonus Studio One offers a truly integrated mastering suite. As you add Songs to a Project (collection of Songs), the Songs and the Project are intelligently linked so that changes to one are automatically updated in the other. Inevitably, when you are mastering a project, you’ll need to change an arrangement or alter a mix. Studio One Pro keeps track of all these changes and automatically updates all Projects that contain the revised Song.
Studio One Pro ships with 25 64-bit Native Effects signal-processor plug-ins and one specialized plug-in (Pipeline).
Presonus Studio One Pro ships with four virtual instruments: Impact sample-trigger/drum instrument, Mojito analog-modeling subtractive synthesizer, Presence sample player, SampleOne sampler.
Presonus Studio One Pro Key Features:
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, Red Book CD burning, and digital release
- MP3 import and export
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- 64-bit audio processing
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling
- K-System metering
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- Works with key commands from Pro Tools, Cubase, and Logic.
- Native Effects 64-bit effects library with 26 dynamics processors, reverbs, modulations effects, amp simulators, etc.
- Four virtual instruments
- Native Instruments Kore Player with 350 instruments
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE
- Toontrack EZDrummer Lite
- Thousands of drumloops by Bandmate Loops
PreSonus Studio One Pro Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|