Presonus Eris 5BT 2nd Gen (Pair) 5” Bluetooth Active Multimedia Monitors
Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity - stream music from a range of devices
Adding to its portability; the 5BTs feature wireless Bluetooth 5.0 stereo connectivity, giving you the ability to wirelessly stream music to the monitors. Designed for use with Bluetooth-enabled devices, you can stream your favourite music from your computer, smartphone or tablet. Not only that, but the wireless connection can also be useful on the move; allowing you to monitor your sound without the need for cables.
Ideal for home studios - perfect for music production and multimedia applications
The Eris 5BT monitors pack an impressive audio punch with 25 watts of power per side. This ensures a powerful low-end response while maintaining clarity and accuracy in the audio. Thanks to the improved speaker voicing, these monitors offer a smoother crossover transition and richer lows, resulting in precise transient reproduction throughout the frequency range. Say goodbye to listening fatigue and hello to a captivating audio experience. Ideal for music production, video editing, gaming and other applications that require critical listening; the PreSonus Eris 5BT's compact design and powerful sound quality make them great for use at home or on the move.
Versatile connectivity options
Adapting the Eris 5BT monitors to your specific setup is effortless. With RCA and 1/4-inch balanced TRS inputs on the rear panel, connecting to audio interfaces and other equipment is a breeze. Additionally, the front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In allows for easy connection with mobile audio devices, perfect for when you want to listen to your favourite tracks on the go. The integrated headphone output with a front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack provides a private listening option, perfect for late-night music sessions or immersive gaming experiences.
Shape your sound to match your space
Customising the sound of your monitors is made easy with the high and low-frequency controls. These controls allow you to fine-tune the frequency response to suit your personal preferences and optimize the performance in any given space. Whether you prefer a more pronounced bass or a more subtle high end, you have the power to easily shape the sound to your liking.
The Eris 5BT monitors boast an elegant and compact enclosure, making them perfect for a variety of environments. Whether you have a small bedroom studio or a dedicated video production space, these monitors will fit seamlessly into your setup. The rear-firing, round bass-reflex port complements the design, ensuring optimal low-frequency extension and reducing any port noise. It also features a power-saving mode which activates after the monitors have been inactive for over 40 minutes; helping you conserve power and save money!
- 5-inch woven-composite transducer for optimal low-frequency sound
- Bluetooth 5.0 stereo wireless connection input for streaming music from your Bluetooth-enabled device
- 1-inch ultra-lightweight silk-dome transducer for superior high-frequency audio
- Multiple input options: RCA, ¼-inch balanced TRS, and 1/8-inch stereo Aux In, perfect for mobile devices
- High-power 100W (50W per side) Class D amplification for robust sound output
- Built-in headphone amplifier with convenient front-panel 1/8-inch jack
- Rear-panel inputs include RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In designed for easy connection with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with accessible front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- Customizable speaker response with high- and low-frequency controls
- Front-panel volume control for easy sound adjustment
- Sleek, compact enclosure design for aesthetic appeal
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port for enhanced bass performance
- Woofer: 5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- Tweeter: 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Waveguide: 100 degree (H) x 60 degree (V) EBM waveguide
- Amplifier: 100W, Class D biamplification
- SPL: 110 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20kHz
- Connectivity: Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Model Name:
- Eris 5BT 2nd Gen (Pair)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.