- Additional Information
Pioneer HRM-5 32 Ohm Headphones Product Description
High-quality drivers for a high-res, neutral sound
Hear every nuance of your tracks. The HRM-5s' 40 mm driver with lightweight CCAW has a frequency range of 5 Hz to 30 kHz.
Bass reflex chamber for accurate lows and clean monitoring
The bass reflex chamber in the upper housing improves airflow for excellent bass response and sound insulation. A large rare-earth magnet ensures clean low to mid frequencies.
Comfortable for longer – memory foam ear pads and adjustable fit
Find your perfect fit with the fully adjustable stainless steel headband. Memory foam ear pads, soft polyurethane (PU) leather covers and flexible housings help to ensure comfort over long sessions.
Compact and portable
Fold the headphones and use the compact carry case to take them out and about.
A choice of detachable cables
The HRM-5s come with a 1.2 m coiled cable (3 m when extended) and a 3 m straight cable.
・Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Type Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range 5 to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance 32 Ω
- Output sound pressure level 100 dB
- Maximum input 1,700 mW
- Unit aperture φ 40 mm dynamic type
- Earpads Memory foam, soft polyurethane (PU) leather covers, detachable type
- Connection cord 1.2m coiled cable (3.0 m when extended.)
- 3.0m straight cable
- Plug φ 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (gold plated)
- Weight (without cord) 260 g
- Accessories included φ 6.3mm stereo plug adapter (gold plated, screw-type), carry case (compact type )
Pioneer HRM-5 32 Ohm Headphones Additional Information