- Additional Information
Pioneer DJM250K Black Product Description
The Pioneer DJM-250 2-Channel DJ Mixer offers professional level functionality in an entry level mixer. Designed for the aspiring DJ, the DJM-250 offers versatile and plentiful connectivity in a compact form factor.
The mixer features two dedicated CD player inputs as well as two switchable phono/line inputs. Three Aux inputs, consisting of two stereo pairs of RCA phono inputs and a 1/8" stereo input, allow alternate sources to be added into the mix.
Each channel features a channel fader, 3-band isolator EQ, and Pioneer's Sound Color control which contours frequencies for realtime creative manipulation during sets. The DJM-250 crossfader curve is adjustable. The output section features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors for integration with any sound system
- Compatible with 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing
- 3-band isolator EQ per channel, -inf. to +9dB per band
- Fader Start Play function connects Pioneer DJ players
- Peak level meter displays audio input level for each channel
- Three easily switchable crossfader curves
Pioneer DJM250K Black Additional Information