- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Novation Bass Station II Product Description
The Novation Bass Station II 25-key monophonic analog synthesizer is a powerful reminder of Novation's legacy of synth prowess. As the name implies, the Bass Station II is primed for gut-grabbing bass sounds, employing two oscillators plus a sub-oscillator for foundation-shaking sonics. You'll find it's primed for leads and hypnotic arpeggiations too, and you can seriously mangle your sounds in realtime with distortion and FM effects. With an array of hands-on controls and a huge analog sound, you'll be inspired as soon as you get your hands on the Novation Bass Station II.
The right ingredients for epic, expressive sounds
While the Bass Station II packs the bread-and-butter synthesis controls to create a wide range of leads, pads, and effects, it's primed for heavy-hitting bass. Two main oscillators can be hard-synced for tighter, more punchy tones. And a sub-oscillator is on hand to fill out the bottom end. And because its 25-note keyboard supports aftertouch, you'll find it easy to really put some expression in your performances.
Get creative with a built-in arpeggiator and step sequencer
When you switch on the Bass Station II's arpeggiator you can choose from 32 different rhythmic patterns in different directions, with control over the octave range. You can also play up to four of your own patterns into the step sequencer, and play them back using one of the 32 rhythms. The step sequencer records legato and rests too, so you can create more expressive sequences on the fly than you can with simple note on/off sequencers found on some synths.
Two filter designs for two very distinct sounds
The Bass Station II packs two discrete filter designs, each with an overdrive circuit for seriously distorted tones. The "Classic" filter is based on the original Bass Station synth, giving you LPF, HPF, and BPF modes. The "Acid" filter is a diode ladder design that can get very squelchy - think 303 and you've got the idea.
Novation Bass Station II 25-key Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Features:
- Monophonic analog synthesizer keyboard primed for huge bass sounds
- Two discrete filter designs give you two distinct flavors to create your sounds
- Dual oscillators can be hard-synced for tighter, punchier bass
- Sub-oscillator with square, sine, and narrow pulse-width waveforms adds rich, full low end
- Dedicated knobs and faders, and aftertouch allow for very expressive performances
- 64 factory presets, 64 user slots
- Built-in arpeggiator and step sequencer with 32 different rhythmic patterns
- "LFO Slew" feature lets you distort the LFO waveforms for more modulation possibilities
- External input for processing line-level audio signals
- Powered by AC or USB bus power
Novation Bass Station II Additional Information
Novation Bass Station II Alternative Products
£339.41 Inc VAT
£341.21 Inc VAT
£299.00 Inc VAT