Neumann MCM 114 Woodwind Set Miniature Clip Mic System for Woodwind
Get the true sound of woodwind
This set contains everything you need for miking woodwind instruments such as clarinets, flutes and more. The included mount makes it easy to attach the MCM gooseneck to your chosen instrument, and carefully position it to get the best possible result. And that sound will be both clear and natural because this is a microphone without compromise.
A new frontier for electret technology
Neumann has taken their electret technology to the next level, providing a premium - yet long-lasting - option for close-miking. The KK 14 capsule is suitable for both loud and soft instruments - you'll be able to drive it to super high SPLs up to 153dB. It guarantees a consistent sensitivity and tonality - so whatever you are miking will sound the best it can be.
- Next-level electret technology for close-miking acoustic instruments
- System designed for woodwind with a mount that straps to the instrument's body
- SH 150 gooseneck allows for easy and flexible mic positioning
- Play as loud as you want with a maximum SPL of 153dB
- No more inconsistencies in tonality thanks to an entirely new production process
- Designed to last a lifetime with a titanium construction
- Compatible with a wide range of modular Neumann accessories
- Use with four different types of connectors (only 3.5mm jack included)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL: 153dB
- Capsule Material: titanium
- Housing Colour: black
- Diameter: 12mm
Whats In The Box
- 1 x KK 14 Condenser Capsule
- 1 x SH 150 Gooseneck
- 1 x AC 31 (1.8m) 3.5mm Jack Connection Cable
- 1 x WS 110 Windscreen
- 1 x MCM 100 Output Stage
- 1 x MC 5 Universal Strap
- 1 x Safety Guide
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x Soft Case
- Model Name:
- MCM 114 Woodwind Set
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.