Neumann KH 150 (Single) 6.5" 2-Way Active Studio Monitor
The KH 150 takes advantage of modern DSP to help shape and define its sound into one of the most accurate monitors you'll ever hear. A flat and linear DSP-tuned frequency response with incredible consistency of no more than ± 0.8 dB variance ensures you will only ever hear the truth of any signal you run through it. Then, advanced digital crossover filters prevent phase distortion for an utterly clean and uncoloured sound with broad, clear stereo imaging. The final form of DSP present is compatibility with Neumann's MA 1 speaker calibration system, that will help adapt the KH 150's tuning for your room, creating a perfectly optimised sound.
Acting as a bridge between Neumann's KH 120 and KH 310 monitors, the 150 provide deep, clear bass with incredible linearity down to 39 Hz, thanks to its 6.5" woofer design and bass reflex enclosure. Paired with its DSP-attenuated tuning and distortion-free projection, the KH 150 is excellent for all kinds of precision audio work. From music production, mixing, film scoring, broadcast, and voiceover work, the accuracy of these studio monitors will adapt to any material you throw at them.
Neumann have re-approached their amplifier design to combine the incredible efficiency of Class D amplification with custom circuitry that improves sound quality. As a result, the KH 150 will draw up to 245 W peak power, while drawing 17 W when idle. Plus, its auto-standby mode reduces power consumption to 0.3 W when not in use.
- Active two-way studio monitor
- 6.5" woofer in a bass reflex enclosure delivers low-end down to 39 Hz
- Precision 1" tweeter extends treble response up to 21 kHz
- Mathematically Modelled Dispersion™ waveguiding minimises sound reflections from desk and provides a wide sweet spot for any volume and position
- Linear frequency response from 39 Hz to 21 kHz (± 3 dB) for reliable and accurate monitoring
- Linear phase response from 105 Hz to 16 kHz (± 45°) with less than 2.6 ms latency for consistent sound
- DSP engine tunes speaker for flat, accurate frequency response, and smooth crossover that prevents phase distortion
- Compatible with Neumann's MA 1 speaker calibration system for tuning your monitors to your room
- Broad and accurate stereo imagine helps bring out the details in any source
- Redesigned amplification blends the efficiency of Class D amplifiers with precise sound from Neumann's own circuitry
- Compatible with any other KH-series speakers for immersive and surround sound audio setups
- Suitable for use in recording, broadcast, music production, mixing, and mastering studios
- Free Field Frequency Response ± 3 dB: 39 Hz - 21 kHz
- Maximum Output: 118 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Power Consumption: 320 W (peak), 17 W idle, 0.3 W auto-standby
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Input: 3-pin XLR (M), balanced, S/PDIF L and S/PDIF R, unbalanced, Ethernet
- Enclosure: Wooden frame with low-resonance polycarbonate composite parts
- Weight: 9.2 kg (20 lb 5 oz.)
- Length: 400 mm (15.75")
- Width: 300 mm (11.81")
- Height: 475 mm (18.75")
- Model Name:
- KH 150 (Single)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.