- Additional Information
Native Instruments Traktor Pro Product Description
Native Instruments Traktor Pro DJ software comes with a host of new features, enhancements and innovations. The overhauled user interface is designed to make Native Instruments Traktor Pro simple to read and use, even in extreme real-world club environments.
Native Instruments Traktor Pro comes with a super-hot effects suite, featuring 20 effects built using Native Instruments' ground-breaking REAKTOR technology. These are exclusive to Native Instruments Traktor Pro, and range from traditional delays and reverbs, to wild and unique tempo synced effects.
Native Instruments Traktor Pro delivers a new level in sync functionality, providing DJs with more accurate, more reliable and more convenient features, such as Auto beat grid, Sync Lock and Automatic master tempo detection.
A number of workflows have been integrated into the software that will be familiar to users of industry standard DJ equipment. Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues loop setting and adjusting behave in the same way as leading CD decks, FX inserts in the mixer, portable track meta-data and performance settings and more.
- Professional DJ software, integrating industry-standard workflows into an intuitive and stylish interface
- Modular user interface featuring 4 playback decks with automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
- 21 professional effects - tempo sync to any deck or route an external source through the industry-leading effects section
- Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on the fly with precise control over loop In and Out points
- Fully featured 4-channel mixer, emulating the Xone: 92 4-band EQ and filters by Allen & Heath and three other high end equalizers
- Real-time track management with incremental search, Crate Flick artwork browsing, iPod and iTunes compatibility
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues, and loop setting / adjusting follow the same intuitive workflow as industry-standard hardware
- Automatic gain control based on perceived loudness; high-quality key correction
- Directly record your set to disk with the integrated recorder supporting internal and external audio input
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, as well as the sync'ing of external gear through MIDI clock functionality.
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, AAC
- Supported Drivers: ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPIWindows System Requirements: XP (SP2, 32 Bit)/Vista (SP1, 32 Bit, 64 Bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz(SSE1), 1 GB RAM
- Mac System Requirements: OS X 10.4, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
Native Instruments Traktor Pro Additional Information