- Additional Information
Used Native Instruments Maschine Ex-Display USB MIDI Controller Product Description
- Box opened for display purposes.
- Includes brand new fully licenced serial code.
- Includes all original periherals.
The brand new MASCHINE 1.1 update now available! The update comes with many great new features and optimizations, providing even better integration with your host sequencer as well as other music software and hardware. Click to see the video...
Native Instruments Maschine is the first instrument combining sequencer, sampler, multi-effect and a full blown hardware controller into an inspiring and easy to-use system.
Maschine combines flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a groove box. Total recall in a DAW environment - Symbiosis of hardware and software allows not only fast and fun instrument-like workflow, but also ensures professional productions - 5GB library with hundreds of high quality instruments, patterns and effects all tweakable in real time via the hardware controller.
The MASCHINE hardware is both instrument and controller in one. Sixteen illuminated, velocity-sensitive pads form an interface to intuitively make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns and sequence whole songs with the powerful MASCHINE software. Two large, high-resolution displays with eight corresponding rotary encoders, buttons, and transport controls integrate perfectly with the MASCHINE software.
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and over 20 high-quality effects with real-time control and flexible routing into an inspiring Groove Production Studio
- Dedicated controller with 16 high-quality pads, 41 buttons, and 11 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement
- Fastest workflow with pattern-based arrangement and perfect hardware, software and host environment integration
- Features step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping for intuitive jamming
- Over 5 GB of inspiring, studio-quality sounds with over 15,000 samples and hundreds of patterns perfectly suited for electronic, urban and "indietronic" genres
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
- Sampling from external and internal sources with threshold detection
- Works as a plug-in for any software sequencer supporting VST, AU or RTAS
Used Native Instruments Maschine Ex-Display USB MIDI Controller Additional Information