- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6 Product Description
Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6 DJ Audio Interface, the high-gain audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality and extra-loud output. TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 boasts six inputs and six outputs and is destined to be the centerpiece of your live or studio setup.
This premium DJ audio interface is built on the established and award-winning design of NI audio and hardware gear: Extra-robust metal casing, high-end Cirrus-Logic® AD/DA converters, brand-new chip technology and completely revised driver architecture ensure top sound quality and low latency for professional use on stage and in the studio.
Connect up to three stereo sources simultaneously. The two included phono preamps allow the connection of two turntables so you can digitize your vinyl collection in highest quality or record other external audio sources.
Even with two stereo channels routed to your external DJ mixer, the convenient front stereo input and output is perfectly tailored for DJs who wish to use TRAKTOR effects as send and return FX units on their mixer. In addition, they offer extra flexibility if you’re DJing with TRAKTOR’s Sample Decks and Loop Recorder.
Besides premium sound quality, low latency and ultimate connectivity, this interface also boasts many other advanced features specifically designed for club use:
The convenient status LEDs on the upper panel give instant visual feedback on input and output activity, so you know if your setup is hooked up and working correctly. Now it’s also possible to run the TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 via its power supply only, as a “Direct Thru” unit. This means the soundcard is capable of passing through a signal from other equipment (turntables / CD players) without being connected to your computer – so switching between DJs or different setups is finally made simple - perfect for permanent club installations.
Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6 Key Features:
- Professional DJ audio interface with studio-grade sound quality
- Six inputs and six outputs - two preamps to connect your turntables
- Extra-loud output levels pack enough punch to rock the biggest clubs
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters
- Compact dimensions with sturdy metal casing for heavy duty feel
- New low latency Mac® and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- 12 status LEDs for visual monitoring of signal chain
- "Direct Thru" mode allows use without computer, on power supply only*
- Compatible with all DJ, performance and audio software
- Includes TRAKTOR DJ software so you can start mixing right away
Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6 Additional Information
|Application||Home DJ, Home Studio Recording|