- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Native Instruments Maschine Jam Product Description
MADE TO JAM
MASCHINE JAM is the modern digital instrument – your shortest avenue from inspiration to reality. Capture ideas and create tracks in an intuitive production ecosystem. Sequence and arrange on the fly with an 8x8 multicolor click-pad matrix. Shape and perform sounds in inspiring ways using eight dual-touch Smart Strips. And bring it all together with the power of the included MASCHINE software.
PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
Designed for fast, intuitive sequencing and track building Advanced drum, melody, and chord programming workflow Acclaimed MASCHINE software and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT included
Introducing MASCHINE JAM
Create your own patterns and rhythms with MASCHINE JAM's powerful step sequencer. There’s no limit to the sounds you can sequence using the 8x8 click-pad matrix.THE CONTEMPORARY DIGITAL INSTRUMENT
And whatever your setup, MASCHINE JAM works through the software as a plug-in inside your DAW, or as an advanced MIDI controller for popular platforms.
PERFORMING WITH SMART STRIPS
MASCHINE JAM's dual-touch Smart Strips are truly one of a kind. Experience a new performance paradigm, and get physical with precision sound tweaking. In addition, Perform Mode lets you bring complex sound textures to life with MASCHINE's unique Perform FX.SUPERIOR SOUNDS INCLUDED
Brainstorm ideas instantly. One-touch access to patterns supports spontaneous jamming and arrangement sketching. Just mix and match different clips and scenes to flesh out your latest creation.DUAL IMPACT
If you already own MASCHINE, you qualify for a special offer: Get two free MASCHINE Expansions* when you purchase MASCHINE JAM.
NOTES MODE FOR SMART STRIPS
MASCHINE JAM's Notes Mode lets you play synths using the Smart Strips, for an inspiring new playing experience. Finger-strum chords in key with different scales to uncover new melodic ideas.KOMPLETELEY INTEGRATED
THE WORLD OF MASCHINE
Explore the entire the MASCHINE family – integrated software/hardware systems for modern music production and performance. Cutting-edge MASCHINE 2 software features a powerful audio engine, MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths, scale, arp, and chord functions, and much more. And all flavors of MASCHINE hardware work seamlessly with any DAW – the perfect tools for any 21st century stage or studio. STEP SEQUENCING Create your own patterns and rhythms with MASCHINE JAM's powerful step sequencer. There’s no limit to the sounds you can sequence using the 8x8 click-pad matrix.
*Komplete 11 Select comes as a Download code
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration – an internet connection is required. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
- Product includes: MASCHINE JAM controller hardware, USB cable, mounting stand, £22.00 e-voucher good for the purchase of additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions from the NI Online Shop.
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.11 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM
Native Instruments Maschine Jam Additional Information
Native Instruments Maschine Jam Alternative Products
£579.00 Inc VAT
£1,049.00 Inc VAT
£849.00 Inc VAT
£1,299.00 Inc VAT