- Additional Information
Native Instruments Komplete 6 and Kore 2 Product Description
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPLETE 6 & KORE 2 hardware controller - Includes Kontakt 4, Absynth 5, Guitar Rig 4 Pro, Reaktor 5, Massive, FM8 & Battery 3.
The NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPLETE 6 is the latest version of the high-end collection, featuring synthesizers, samplers, vintage keyboards, virtual guitar, sound effects and more.
KOMPLETE 6 brings you all the sounds you need to produce complete music productions in the highest studio quality.
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPLETE 6 Key Features:
- Includes award-winning software products in their latest versions: Kontakt 4, Absynth 5, Guitar Rig Pro, Reaktor 5, Massive, FM8 and Battery 3
- Huge selection of presets covering the entire musical spectrum - all ready to play
- Over 7,500 presets have been categorized as KoreSounds® and pre-configured for use with KORE
- Suited for music production, live performance, instrument and sound design
- High-quality audio engines deliver perfect sound quality
- Includes sample libraries with over 60 GB of professional samples
- Unlimited possibilities to create new sounds
- Intuitive control interfaces for fast and efficient workflows
- All instruments run stand-alone, ideal for live performances
- Supports all major plug-in and sample formats for perfect integration in all professional recording environments
- Supported Formats: Stand-alone, Audio Units™, VST®, RTAS®(Pro Tools 7/8), ASIO®, Core Audio™, Core MIDI™, DirectSound™
- MAC System Requirements: Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Windows System Requirements: Windows XP or Windows Vista, Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM RAM, 4.5 GB free disc space / 65 GB for complete installation, DVD drive
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KORE 2 is a hardware/software system of truly inspirational capabilities.
Native Instruments KORE 2 lets you sound unique – in no time. Encompassing a huge array of exceptional, immediately production-ready sounds, a unique work-flow optimizing interface and a new, seamlessly integrated controller.
KORE 2 stands for unique sound - in no time. Transform your computer into a Super Instrument - find, play, combine, and create sounds with unparalleled speed, power and ease.
KORE 2 produces an ocean of sound right from the start by integrating the most powerful Native Instruments audio engines with more than 500 KoreSounds included. Furthermore, KORE 2 is infinitely expandable with any Audio Unit/VST-plug-in.
500 unique, production-ready KoreSounds have been specially created for KORE 2 using the integrated sound generators, effects and advanced MIDI tools arpeggiator, step sequencer and MIDI player), incorporating ingenious routing and layering.
Native Instruments KORE 2 makes finding the desired sound a breeze - simply choose its musical characteristics in the new and expanded KoreSound Browser or use the text search function.
In KORE 2, software generated sound acquires the tactile feel of hardware. The KORE Controller's high resolution, touch-sensitive controls guarantee tangibly direct analog-style sound manipulation.
The new KORE 2 controller has undergone a redesign; many details have been improved and fine-tuned to work in total harmony with the KORE 2 software.
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KORE 2 Key Features:
- Unified software / hardware system to instantly find, play and control sounds
- Includes audio engines from REAKTOR 5, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH 4, FM8, KONTAKT 2 and GUITAR RIG 2 with 500 unique KoreSounds
- Sound Variations enrich every KoreSound with up to 8 variations that can be morphed into each other
- Perfectly integrated hardware controller for analog-style sound control and complete software navigation
- Loads Audio Unit- and VST-plug-ins with easy preset import for immediate use Ultra-fast KoreSound-Browser lets you find any sound according to its musical attributes
- Drag and Drop user interface for a fast and inspiring workflow that liberates creativity
- 30 top quality effects ranging from classic to inspiring creative tools Powerful routing/layering possibilities based on a highly flexible audio and MIDI signal flow
- Built-in Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer with real-time control
- Preconfigured for smooth use with KOMPLETE 4 and NI KOMPLETE SOUND 2
- KORE 2 as a host loads: VST, Audio Units
- KORE 2 as an 'instrument' runs: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS under Pro Tools 7
- System Requirements Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.6 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM, Win XP / Vista (32 Bit), Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB Por
Native Instruments Komplete 6 and Kore 2 Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Instrument Types||Piano, Bass, Drum, Guitar, Modular, Orchestral, Organ, Sampler, Synthesizer|