- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Native Instruments Guitar Rig Mobile Product Description
Native Instruments Guitar Rig Mobile brings together an ultra-portable, bus-powered 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface with the powerful selection of amps, cabinets and effects from the GUITAR RIG 3 LE modelling software. The result: perfect custom tone anytime and anywhere you want.
The GUITAR RIG MOBILE I/O interface is built to the same high standards that the Native Instruments audio interface line is known for, with an eye for stylish and practical design and an ear for high-end quality. To provide maximum sound quality, the ultra-compact GUITAR RIG MOBILE I/O interface packs the same award winning 24-bit/192 kHz Cirrus Logic® converters used in the GUITAR RIG SESSION I/O and the RIG KONTROL 3. For connectivity it features an instrument input and a stereo output for monitors or headphones.
Native Instruments Guitar Rig Mobile USB Interface comes with NI GUITAR RIG 3 LE software. offers three world-class guitar and bass amplifiers and 12 speaker cabinets, allowing you to easily combine them in any way you want. With 12 professional effects, GUITAR RIG 3 LE delivers many sonic possibilities. This includes overdrive/ distortion pedals, various models of flanger, chorus, wah-wah, delay, reverb and much more – everything you need to create your own unique tone.
- 2 Channel
- Robust, ultra-compact USB 2.0 audio interface
- Studio-quality 24-bit/192 kHz Cirrus Logic converters
- Instrument input and stereo line/headphone output
- Stylish, compact and sturdily designed housing
- USB 2.0 bus powered, no power supply needed
- Three authentic guitar and bass amps
- 12 classic cabinets and 12 stunning effects: Overdrive, distortion, chorus, phaser etc.
- Convenient tools: Tuner, metronome and dual tape decks
- More than 50 high-quality studio-ready presets
- Works stand-alone or as a plug-in with any sequencer/DAW (allows for re-amping)
- Dimensions: 3.5"(90 mm) x 2.3" (58 mm) x 0.9"(24 mm)
- Weight: 3.2oz (90 grams)
- Supported Drivers: Core Audio, ASIO (recommended), DirectSound
- Supported Platforms: Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192 kHz
- Resolution: 16, 24-bit
- Frequency Response +/- 1 dBu: 10 Hz-40 kHz
Native Instruments Guitar Rig Mobile System Requirements:
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2, 32 Bit) / Vista (32 -bit, 64-bit), Pentium III/Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Mac: OS X 10.4, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
Native Instruments Guitar Rig Mobile Additional Information
|Application||Professional Studio Recording|
Native Instruments Guitar Rig Mobile Alternative Products
£319.00 Inc VAT