- Additional Information
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Kontrol VST Virtual Guitar Software Product Description
The on-board studio-quality audio interface captures every detail of your instrument and playing style, while the software provides an incredible collection of perfectly modeled classic amps, cabinets, mics and effects all in a super-simple drag-and-drop rack format. Any style, any time the perfect solution for professional studio and live setups.
The package gives you the full version of the GUITAR RIG 5 PRO software. This powerful and intuitive effects rack provides 17 amps, 27 cabinets, 16 mics and 54 effects, recreated in stunning detail. The latest version includes two new amps distortion specialists for lead and riffs six powerful new effects and the all-new Control Room Pro for complete custom control.
The stylish RIG KONTROL provides intimate synergy between player and software, with eight switches, a sturdy pedal and an integrated audio interface. Premium analog-to-digital converters deliver crystal-clear 24-bit/192kHz, sound, and the all-new, updated audio drivers ensure that latency is reduced to an absolute minimum.
RIG KONTROL is also a universal MIDI controller, for use with any MIDI-compatible software or hardware, including the free GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER. Just hook it up, and put the world of music production at your feet!
Assigning your custom amp setups and effects chains to the RIG KONTROL hardware is easy and immediate. And on stage, the convenient and elegant 'Live View' displays the most essential assignments and parameters in an ultra-clear format gigging guitarists will appreciate, with an integrated tuner.
- Rock-solid foot controller with eight assignable switches for intelligent 'hands-free' software interface control
- LED displays current preset
- Real-time control of multiple parameters with just one switch
- Integrated 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with D.I. box provides crystal-clear sonic quality - no additional MIDI interface or preamp required
- Balanced stereo output and separate headphone monitoring
- MIDI In/Out plus dedicated jack for extra controller or pedals
- 17 iconic guitar and bass amps, perfectly emulated in stunning detail with Dynamic Tube Response Technology®
- Matched cabinet module for tried-and-true, legendary tone in seconds based on patent-pending convolution technology
- Control Room for cabinet mix presets - choose a cabinet, and dial-in the perfect mix of 8 carefully phase-aligned mics
- New Control Room Pro for complete customization – an 8-track mix console, armed with your own choice of 27 cabinets, 16 mics and 3 mic positions on every track
- 54 meticulously-modeled stomp boxes and rackmount effects, from hardware legends to outstanding creative effects
- Highly intuitive and flexible rack concept with drag-and-drop operation, plus intelligent preset management
- Easy-to-use modulation framework, with LFOs, step sequencers, envelope followers, true sidechaining and more
- New Container for creating custom channel strips and multi-effect chains, with easy macro controls for live performance
- Over 400 meticulously-designed sounds for all genres, from classic signature sounds to avant-garde effects
- Integrated loop machine, tuner, metronome plus tape deck modules for easy recording and playback
- Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Kontrol VST Virtual Guitar Software Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Instrument Types||Bass, Guitar|