- Additional Information
MXL 990 HE Product Description
The MXL 990 HE remains one of the industry's most ground-breaking microphones. The first high quality condenser microphone to come into reach of working musicians, the MXL 990 HE has a FET preamp and a large diaphragm for truly professional sound quality in both digital and analog recordings. This revolutionary condenser microphone continues to astound artists with its silky, high end and tight, solid low and midrange reproduction.
- FET preamp with balanced output
- Provides silky sweet high end and retains tight, solid low and midrange reproduction
- Vintage body style with Silver finish
- Includes custom shockmount & carrying case
- Tube Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 60mm x 130mm / 2.36 in. x 5.11 in.
- Weight: 1.2 lbs / 544.3g
- Metal Finish: Silver Frost body and Chrome Grill
MXL 990 HE Additional Information