Moog Subsequent 37 37-Key Synthesizer Based On The Original Sub37
The Moog Subsequent 37 Paraphonic Analog Synthesizer builds upon the success of the original Sub 37 Tribute Edition synthesizer with several enhancements and is well suited for synthesizer enthusiasts, professional musicians, and sound designers. Upgrades include an updated sound engine for better sonic dimension—and more than twice the headroom of the original mixer—an updated keybed for a lightweight touch and swift action, velocity, aftertouch, and a higher-powered headphone amplifier. The filter's multidrive circuit has also been expanded for a wider range of dirtier tones.
The original sound engine and design is based on the Sub 37 Tribute Edition, which boasts a paraphonic synth voice and features the ability to play two notes at a time. It puts a full palette of sound-creation tools at your fingertips with its 40 knobs, 74 switches, and dedicated LCD display. The synth engine includes two oscillators and a sub oscillator for sound generation, and two LFOs for modulation. It also has an arpeggiator, step sequencer, glide, classic Moog ladder filter, and two ADSR envelope generators for sound-shaping. There are 256 presets available for saving patches.
- Sound Engine Evolution: Redesigned for greater sonic dimension
- Increased Multidrive Range: Provides a wider pallet of distorted tones
- Increased Mixer Headroom: Re-voiced mixer with more than twice the headroom of the original, ensuring richer and more powerful clean tones from the oscillators
- Upgraded Keybed: Better action and playability with enhanced velocity sensitivity
- High-Powered Headphone Output: Redesigned with better headroom and higher output volume
- Perform in Mono or Duo modes
- 37-note, velocity-sensitive keyboard with aftertouch
- Two modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, multidrive, and selectable filter slopes
- Duo Mode: Allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independently
- Arpeggiator/Step Sequencer: User-programmable
- A fully featured mixer section contains dedicated controls and mutes for each sound source, as well as a level control for external audio input and feedback, which feeds the output of the filter directly back to the input of the mixer
- Also included are the powerful DAHDSR envelopes from the Sub Phatty with panel control of each extended function
- Sound Engine 100% analog
- Polyphony Selectable monophonic or paraphonic
- Keybed 37-note, semi-weighted with after-pressure
- LCD 128 X 64-pixel LCD with white backlight
- Controllers Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Velocity
- Sound Source 2 x variable waveshape oscillators
- 1 x square wave sub oscillator
- 1 x analog noise generator
- 1 x external input/filter feedback
- Oscillator Oscillator Calibration Range: 22 Hz to 6.8 kHz, (note range at 8' = 18 to 116)
- Portamento Glide Module: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both
- Type: LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- Filter 20 Hz to 20 kHz Moog Ladder Filter with 6/12/18/24 dB/oct filter slopes and multidrive
- Transpose ±2 octaves
- Arpeggiator Arpeggiator / Sequencer: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync, 64-note sequencer
- Inputs and Outputs Audio Input: 1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TS
- Audio Output: 1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TS
- Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS with separate volume control
- Presets 256 Presets: 16 banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O MIDI In: 5-pin DIN connector
- MIDI Out: 5-pin DIN connector
- MIDI over USB: USB Type-B
- CV Interface CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate (1/4" / 6.35 mm)
- CV Destinations: KB Pitch (is also sequence pitch), Velocity, Aftertouch, Mod 1, Mod 1x Ctrl, Mod 2, Mod 2 x Ctrl, Filter EG, Amp EG, Pitch Wheel, Mod Wheel, Seq Mod, Duo Pitch
- Gate Destinations: KB Gate (is also sequence gate), Ext. Gate, Arp/Seq Clock, Arp/Seq Run/Stop, Arp/Seq Step 1 Trig, Filt EG Trigger, Amp EG Trigger, LFO 1 Rate, LFO 2 Rate
- Source Sources: LFO (Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold), Filter EG/PGM
- Programmable Sources: Amp Env, Constant ON, Sine LFO, Noise LFO, Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch, Seq Note, Seq Vel, and Seq Mod
- Destinations Destinations: Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2, Osc 1 & 2 Pitch, Filter, LFO Rate, VCA Level, Osc 1 Wave, Osc 2 Wave, Osc 1 & 2 Wave, Noise Level, EG Time/PGM
- Programmable Destinations: Filter Resonance, Filter Drive, Filter Slope, Filter Env Amount, Filter Keyboard Amount, Osc 1 Level, Sub Osc Level, Osc 2 Level, External In/Feedback Level, Osc 1 On, Sub Osc On, Osc 2 On, Noise On, External In/Feedback On, Arp Rate, Arp Clock Division, Arp Range, Arp Back/Forth, Arp Ends, Arp Invert, Arp Gate Length, Arp Run, Glide Time, Glide OSC Choice, Glide Type, Glide Gate, Glide Legato, Glide On, LFO 1 Clock Division, LFO 1 Range, LFO 1 Sync, LFO 1 Keyboard Reset, LFO 1 Keyboard Track, Mod 1 Pitch Amount, Mod 1 Filter Amount, Mod 1 Programmable Amount, Mod 1 Programmable Destination, LFO 2 Clock Division, LFO 2 Range, LFO 2 Sync, LFO 2 Keyboard Reset, LFO 2 Keyboard Track, Mod 2 Pitch Amount, Mod 2 Filter Amount, Mod 2 Programmable Amount, Mod 2 Programmable Destination, Osc 1 Oct, Osc 2 Sync, Osc 2 Keyboard Reset, Osc 2 Oct, Osc 2 Keyboard Control, Osc 2 DUO Mode, Osc 2 Freq, Osc 2 Beat Freq, Filter Env Attack, Filter Env Decay, Filter Env Sus, Filter Env Release, Filter Env Delay, Filter Env Hold, Filter Env Vel Amount, Filter Keyboard Track, Filter Env Multitriggering, Filter Env Reset, Filter Env Sync, Filter Env Loop, Filter Env Latch, Amp Env Attack, Amp Env Decay, Amp Env Sus, Amp Env Release, Amp Env Delay, Amp Env Hold, Amp Env Vel Amount, Amp Keyboard Track, Amp Env Multitriggering, Amp Env Reset, Amp Env Sync, Amp Env Loop, Amp Env Latch, Output Volume, Bend Up, and Bend Down
- LFO LFO Panel Features: Hi/low range from .01 Hz to 1 kHz, MIDI Sync, KB Reset
- Envelopes DAHDSR Envelopes with Multitrigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking
- General Specifications
- Power 110 to 240 VAC, universal power supply with IEC connector
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 6.8 x 26.8 x 14.8" / 171.5 x 679.5 x 374.7 mm
- Weight 22.0 lb / 10.0 kg
- Model Name:
- Subsequent 37
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.