Mackie Thump215XT (Single) 15" 1400W Enhanced Powered Loudspeaker
Refreshed and redesigned
Mackie's Thump PA speakers have become a fast favourite for live venue owners and touring bands alike. Now, with this resdesign, Mackie are improving on an already popular product range. More powerful amplifiers, stronger drivers, and advanced DSP come together to give the Thump 2 range everything that made the originals so beloved, and a whole lot more to go with it.
Mackie have now added two DSP features for maintaining a smooth-running show. Feedback Elimination helps remove unwanted noise, especially during louder performances or on crowded stages, ensuring your audience can enjoy the show, and you can just mix. Plus, Music Ducking mode turns down channel 2 whenever an input signal from channel 1 is detected, making it perfect for DJs or events entertainers when they need to make announcements. Finally, this XT model contains four switchable voicing modes, making it suitable to applications such as musical playback, live sound, club nights, monitoring, and outdoor mode, for extreme adaptability.
Improved sound and connectivity
The Thump215XT provides renewed amplification, with 1400 W of Class D amplification, this speaker boasts even snappier transient response, and beefy low-end. In addition, the redesigned woofer and compression drivers provide larger than life sound and improved sound output. Two channels of XLR/TRS inputs, as well as an 1/8" stereo input make it easy to connect whatever sources you need. Finally, exclusive to the XT range, Bluetooth connectivity provides connection for streaming, control, and speaker linking. All of these options together make the Thump XT incredibly easy to set up and route your stage sound however you need to.
- Refreshed take on Mackie's Thump PA speaker range
- High-efficiency 1400 W Class D amplification
- Lightweight and portable housing with extremely tough and durable construction
- Flexible connectivity with two combo inputs and 1/8" aux input
- Thru output for setting up stereo pairs or subwoofers
- Redesigned 15" woofer provides extra powerful bass
- 1" compression driver provides extended treble up to 23 kHz
- Four switchable application-specific voicing modes with Music, Live, Club, and Monitor modes add adaptability
- Outdoor mode adjusts voicing for open-air use, and can be used in conjunction with application voice modes
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for wireless control, streaming, and speaker linking
- Feedback Eliminator ensures an utterly clean live mix to get the most out of every performance
- Music Ducking mode lowers volume of channel 2 when channel 1 receives an input
- Standard pole mount makes it incredibly easy to set up on stands or speaker poles
- M10 rigging points allow for flown setup in venues as well
- Monitor wedge allows this speaker to be set up at an angle for use as a floor monitor
- Included Universal Power Supply makes this speaker ideal for touring acts travelling internationally
- Amplification: 1400 W (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 23 kHz
- Maximum Output: 129 dB SPL
- Inputs: 2 x combo 1/4" TRS/XLR, 1 x stereo 1/8" aux
- Outputs: 1 x thru XLR
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V AC
- Weight: 35.1 lbs/15.9 kg
- Dimensions: 27 x 17.4 x 14 in/686 x 442 x 356 mm
- Model Name:
- Thump215XT (Single)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.