- Additional Information
Mackie Thump TH12A Product Description
Mackie's THUMP TH12A 12" 2-Way Active Loudspeaker was designed by world-renowned Mackie engineers to give exceptional performance-quality sound without a professional-sized price tag.
Experience extremely accurate response from 20kHz down to 57Hz, while the Class D circuitry drives this customized 12" woofer to big volumes with low heat. The 2-way bass reflex design gives you the pounding low ends you want, while the 1" compression tweeter chips in to provide smooth, wide dispersion.
The TH12A THUMP has a bi-amplified design that provides 300W of power for the woofer and 100W for the tweeter. Get the perfect loudspeaker for the band on the go that wants to make wise equipment investments.
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 12" high-precision woofer
- 1" compression tweeter
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Extremely lightweight and portable
Mackie Thump TH12A Additional Information