- Additional Information
Mackie 402-VLZ3 Mixer Product Description
The Mackie 402-VLZ3 4 channel analogue mixer featuring VLZ3 quality and 2 mic pre amps.
The Mackie 402-VLZ3 mixer reinforces the notion that less is more. For those with low input counts and discriminatingly high standards, Mackie have created the ultra-compact, 4-channel 402-VLZ3. This tight little unit is purely pro and pure VLZ3, through and through. With its signature VLZ3 high-headroom, low-noise design and modern summing bus architecture, you always get crystal clear signal, even when you really crank it up.
The Mackie 402VLZ3's Ultra-musical EQ provides precise control and optimum sound shaping latitude. Super quiet XDR2 (Extended Dynamic Range) mic preamps deliver studio-grade sound over a 130dB dynamic range so your signal is clean, from a whisper to a scream. All this is packed into a tight “built-like-a-tank” steel chassis that maximizes your workspace at a price that maximizes your budget.
Mackie 402-VLZ3 Key Features:
- Ultra-compact 4-channel mixer featuring Mackie VLZ3’s signature low noise, high-headroom design
- 2 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with: Ultra-wide 60dB gain range, 130dB dynamic range.
- 4 high-headroom line inputs
- 2 selectable Instrument inputs – no DI box needed
- 2-Band Active EQ (80Hz, 12kHz) and Lo-Cut filter on mic channels
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Dedicated Stereo Line Input and Tape Input channels
- High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
- Dedicated phones volume knob
- Mic stand mount option
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- Sleek, rugged steel chassis
Mackie 402-VLZ3 Mixer Additional Information