- Additional Information
Line 6 XD-V55 Product Description
The Line 6 XD V55 sets a new benchmark for affordable, reliable and high performance wireless systems for all vocal applications, vocalists and performers. The handheld XD-V55 features a Line 6-patentened digital technology that makes it incredibly easy to set up and use. With 12 available channels, 24-bit audio and a 2.4gHz bandwidth, it is free from interference due to TV broadcasts, white space devices, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices for optimal performance and reliability. Every performer knows that when you sound your best, you perform with confidence. The unique versatility and reliability of XD-V55 systems ensure a great performance every time you hit the stage up to 300ft range.
For the professional vocalist, the XD-55 handheld system puts four superb microphone models right in your hand, including three that are based on the world’s most popular live sound mics from Shure, Sennheiser and others. With the touch of a button on the microphone, you can find the mic model that best fits your unique voice.
- Type: Digital
- Audio Outputs: XLR Male, 6.3mm jack, 2 powered BNC antenna outputs
- Channels: 12 Channels
- Bandwidth: 2.4gHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Effects: Dynamic EQ Modelling, Dynamic Environment Filter, Gain, Advanced DSP Processing
- Display: Backlit LCD Screen - 3 x 5-segment LEDs for monitoring RF strength, battery status, and audio levels
- Battery: Life 8 hours
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Battery / PSU Included
- Approx. Weight (kg) 1.0000
- Warranty 2 Years
Line 6 XD-V55 Additional Information