- Additional Information
Lexicon PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle (Download) Product Description
Please note: This plugin requires an iLok (sold separately) to redeem and authorise the licence.
The PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle from Lexicon is a collection of native based effects plug-ins that offer the distinctive, smooth, and rich "Lexicon Sound" previously only available with the company's high end hardware. Seven effects plug-ins are included, along with hundreds of versatile and finely-crafted studio presets.
As a visual aid to editing, the Real-Time Display window provides three views. The 3-D Display shows the feedback or output of each voice displayed on the screen as a vertical hollow frame. The frame is filled by the measured real-time level in the voice and acts as a meter (0dB = full scale). The depth represents logarithmic delay time and the "x "axis represents pan. The Frequency Display shows the frequency levels of the left and right output while a Live Impulse Response Display shows a live impulse response of the left and right output signals.
A bundle of heritage and innovation, the PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle is the studio plug-in package for creating professional mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic, Nuendo, or any other RTAS, Audio Units, or VST compatible host.
- 7 Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of presets
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Full parameter control and automation
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows and Mac)
- Formats work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
Lexicon PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle (Download) Additional Information