- Additional Information
Lexicon MX400XL Product Description
Lexicon is noted for reverbs, and now the new MX400XL dual stereo/surround reverb processor brings those quality sounds to project studios, surround facilities on a budget, and live sound applications. The new single-rackspace, 4-in, 4-out MX400XL combines an intuitive front-panel design with Lexicon's "Hardware Plug-in" technology, a unique USB connection, and VST/AU interface for use with software recording platforms.
Featuring a wide array of rich, complex reverb algorithms, delays, effects and dbx dynamics, the MX400 series is an ideal package equally suited for the home studio or live use. The MX400 series also offers an affordable entry into the ever-expanding world of surround applications. In any application, the MX400 series products provide versatility and sound that is unmistakably Lexicon.
- 4-in, 4-out dual stereo or surround effects processor
- USB computer connection
- VST/AU plug-in allows software control of hardware unit
- Lexicon-quality reverbs, delays, and effects
- Built-in dbx dynamics processing
- Includes 4-channel surround algorithms
- TRS balanced I/O (see MX400XL for XLR I/O)
Lexicon MX400XL Additional Information