- Additional Information
Lexicon IONIX FW810S (Ex-Demo) Product Description
** This item has been unboxed for demonstration purposes. It is supplied in the original box, with all original contents and a full warranty **
The Lexicon IONIX FW810S is an 8-in, 10-out FireWire audio interface featuring dbx mic pre’s and dynamics.
The Lexicon IONIX FW810S features dbx high-voltage, ultra low noise mic pre’s, Pantheon II reverbs, and a powerful software mixing board with dbx dynamics and hardware monitor reverb - a pro recording studio contained in a single rack unit.
The high-voltage, ultra low noise dbx mic pre’s on every channel provide optimal timbre and tonality on every track. And the newly updated Pantheon II plug-in provides smooth, lush Lexicon reverbs for creating ideal sonic spaces.
With built-in dbx Type IV conversion, your digital recordings will preserve their dynamic range even when levels get too high. They’ll acquire that forgiving, oversaturated quality once only found on big analog recorders. Type IV conversion actually gives you more headroom, capturing subtle details in higher level signals instead of hard clipping them.
Plus, the Lexicon IONIX FW810S adds a powerful software Mixer with integrated dbx dynamics (compresser, gate, limiter, EQ) to your digital audio workstation. The Mixer’s true-to-life interface design feels familiar from the second you start it, making it easy to adjust levels, route signals through 8 inputs and 10 outputs, and apply and preview reverbs and dynamics.
And the IONIX FW810S does the processing, so you can mix and fine tune your recordings in real time with zero latency. You can even save and load snapshots of mixer settings. Save and load up to five monitor mixes – one for the main control mix, and up to four for individual band members. Or assign the I ONIX FW810S to start up with a snapshot.
Lexicon IONIX FW810S Features:
- Zero latency Lexicon monitor reverb
- dbx high-voltage, ultra low noice mic pre's on all 8 channels
- dbx dynamics (compressor, limiter, gate, EQ) on all 8 channels
- 6 analog combi-jack inputs on the rear panel for mic/line inputs
- 2 front panel combi-jacks accept mic, line, or instrument signals
- Type IV conversion feature emulates tape saturation at high levels
- Zero latency mixer hardware plug-in with dbx dynamics and a hardware monitor reverb
- 44.1 to 96KHz sample rates, 24 bit processing
- 8 analog TRS outputs (7.1 surround capable) and stereo main (control room) outs
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI In and Out
- FireWire 400 connection to DAW
- Software suite includes Steinberg's Cubase LE 4, Toontrack EZ Drummer lite, and Lexicon Pantheon II reverb plug-in
- Supports Windows and Mac platforms
Lexicon IONIX FW810S (Ex-Demo) Additional Information
|Application||Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|