Lewitt LCT540S Cutting-edge 1" studio microphone for ultra-detailed recordings.
Capture every last nuance The LCT 540s is built to capture the subtlest of nuances. It'll feel like you're in the room as minute details will be heard loud and clear. Thanks to an incredibly low-noise floor, once you apply compression to this microphone the signal level will be brought up without any noise or hiss present.
Why choose cardioid? One of the most common patterns available, cardioid is fantastic if you're capturing live performances and multi-instrument studio recordings. Cardioid provides a tight focused sound with incredible off-axis rejection of undesirable noise and ambience.
Factory fresh Each and every LCT 540S goes through a meticulous testing process before leaving the factory. Adjustments are made to the polarization voltage of each capsule to ensure every LCT 540S condenser has the same level of sensitivity.
- Perfect for instruments, vocals and sound design
- More sensitive than the human ear
- Compact size ensures precise positioning possibilities
- Spend more time mixing and less time fixing thanks to handy pad and filter switches
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized
- Transducer: 25 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 41 mV/Pa, -28 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 4 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 THD: 136 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio: 90 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 132 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB
- Low-cut filter, linear: 80 Hz (6 dB/oct), 160 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 68 ohm
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.6 mA
- Mic enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 158 x 52 x 36 mm, 6.22 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 371 g, 13.1 oz
Whats In The Box
- Shock mount
- Magnetic pop filter
- Windscreen, Transport bag
- Protective case
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.