Korg XE20 88-Key Digital Ensemble Piano
Two of the greatest grand pianos
The piano sounds are based on two very distinctive pianos that provide you with a wide array of sonic options. The famous German piano is known for its extreme and expressive power. The stunning amount of dynamics and vibrancy in the German piano combined with the brilliant highs and powerful bass make this piano a popular option. The second piano is an Italian piano, full of bright expression rich resonance.
Carefully equipped with NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) keyboard action, the XE20 offers an incredibly authentic touch, just like an acoustic piano. As expected, the NH keybed has heavier hammers in the bass notes and lighter hammers in the treble, perfectly recreating the acoustic piano experience. The dynamic responsive keyboard allows you to explore any style and genre, enabling you to express your truest intentions.
To ensure that you can take your music skills to the next level, the Korg EX20 is bundled with software like Skoove, Korg Module Le, and Korg Gadget 2 LE. Skoove is the fastest and most broad-based platform for learning the piano. By hearing, learning, and performing, you will acquire performance skills and musical ear training. Skoove provides lessons that are appropriate for your skill level, and with well over 300 songs provided, you will definitely find something that suits you.
The Korg Module Le mobile sound module app provides a pro-quality sound library which is ideal for both performance and music production (iOS only). With the app you can enjoy premium grand piano sounds as well as studio-quality keyboards. The Korg Gadget 2 Le music production app provides miniature synthesizers and drum machines called "gadgets", and allows you to freely combine these to enjoy producing music with an intuitive interface.
Be the band
The thing that sets the Korg XE20 digital piano apart from conventional pianos is the ‘Styles’ functionality. Sometimes our skillset doesn’t match our creative inspiration. The XE20 combats this with its unique styles technology, providing automatic accompaniment, acting as a virtual backing band as you play.
The ‘Styles’ functionality allows you to create a rich accompaniment whilst playing with just one finger on your left hand. You can also trigger the accompaniment by playing chords. The accompaniment changes depending on the key or chord you play. It gives you the ability to improvise melodies and songs with ease. The onboard Styles library spans over 280 musical genres. Each Style has four variations spanning from complex to simple. It also includes intro and endings for your sound which you can trigger at any time.
- A digital piano with automatic accompaniment
- Two distinct concert grand piano sounds
- Perform with an extensive variety of sounds
- Automatic accompaniments with more than 280 different styles
- Record your own performance and save it for later.
- Use Song Mode to play back on board demo songs, MP3 or WAV audio data, or Standard MIDI Files
- Slim design that fits in anywhere
- Powered-up speakers for powerful playback
- A keyboard with the touch of an acoustic piano
- Huge bundle of convenient software for practicing and creativity
- Keyboard: NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard, 88 key (A0–C8)
- Touch Control: Four types, Soft (light), medium (standard), hard (heavier), fixed
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 184 voices, German piano and Italian piano: total maximum 120 voices, Other sounds: total maximum 64 vioices.
- Sound: Over 705 sounds, 41 drum kits (including GM compatible sound set)
- Accompaniment part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- Keyboard part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- Style: 280 presets, 2 intro, 4 viriations, 2 Fills, 1 count in/break, 2 endings, syncro start/stop, tap tempo
- Music Styles: Over 64 styles
- Demo Songs: 21 songs
- Audio Player: MP3, WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit)
- Record: Real-time recording (Style mode), maximum of 999 songs (approx. 100,000 notes), 12 tracks (4 keyboard parts + 8 auto accompaniment parts), original format (can convert to SMF0)
- Playback: Supports song play (playing on the keyboard during song playback), SMF (Standard MIDI File) format 0 or
- Set lists: 10 banks x 4
- Metronome: Tempo, beat, volume
- Tempo: 30–240
- Key Transpose: C (-12) to C (0) to C (+12)
- Tuning: 427.5–452.9 Hz
- Foot controller jack: 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jack
- AUDIO IN jack: 3.5 (1/8") mm stereo mini-phone jack
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jack: 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-phone jack
- USB A port: TO DEVICE port for connecting, USB flash memory and controllers
- USB B port: TO HOST port for connecting personal computers
- PEDAL jack: Damper pedal (included), PU-2 pedal unit (sold separately)
- Speaker System:
- Amplification: 18 W × 2
- Speakers: 57 mm (2.24”) × 126 mm (4.96”)Elliptical speakers × 2 (bass reflex box type)
- Speaker EQ: 8 types
- MIDI: USB MIDI
- Display: Custom LCD with backlighting
- Power supply: AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,312 x 336 x 118 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 4.65" (not including sheet music stand), 1,312 x 336 x 751 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 29.57" (Height with sheet music stand attached)
- Weight: 11.4 kg/25.13 lbs.
- Included items: AC adapter, sheet music stand, damper pedal
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.