- Additional Information
Korg PS60 Product Description
The Korg PS60 Performance Synthesizer is designed for the working musician. Whether it be large-scale touring, local gigs, or band rehearsals, the affordable PS-60 delivers the intuitive control, sound quality and portability to suite the most demanding musicians.
There are 440 total sounds generated by Korg's EDS-i sound engine, and some of the more popular "go-to" sounds such as Pianos, Electric Pianos, Strings, Organs, Brass and Synth sounds are pre-loaded and easily accessible. The lightweight 61-key velocity sensitive keyboard features an intuitive control set, keeping controls within reach during busy performances. Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS).
The main features of the Korg PS60 include:
- Instant access to six essential sound categories - Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth
- 440 impeccably voiced, ready-to-play, sounds created by Korg's renowned programmers
- Korg's latest EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated) sound technology
- Create and save up to 20 split and layered "Performances"- on the fly!
- Intuitive front panel layout with dedicated hardware controllers for frequently-used functions
- Nine dedicated knobs provide live control of the master modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects
- Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS)
- Great-feeling, responsive, semi-weighted 61-key Natural Touch keyboard
Korg PS60 Additional Information