Korg I3 (Black) Music Workstation
When working at the I3 workstation, you'll soon find yourself writing and producing your own music. By using the Sound Set and Style Performance Set, you can group sounds, beats, and parts together. By streamlining this creative process, you'll find that you can write and arrange music much faster and find experimenting more fun. You can even use the onboard effects and EQ to tailor your sound for any performance.
When using the sequencer, it can record, save, and play both MIDI and audio files, all while you're playing along. This all-in-one, simple to use arranger is ideal for a budding composer, eager performer, or an up-and-coming producer. And thanks to the battery power, you can use the Korg I3 workstation where ever you wish!
At the front of the Korg I3, you will find 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys. You can adjust the keyboard's response using three touch-curves plus an additional fourth curve which provides a fixed output level. Thanks to the professional joystick, you can apply pitch bend, vibrato, and brilliance during a performance - in real-time!
The buttons and controls on the front panel are conveniently grouped together by function, while the custom backlit LCD delivers all the important visual feedback regarding the current settings. A rotary data-wheel encoder can quickly edit the value of the onscreen parameters. The black-out finish, rubberised touch surface and perforated end panels add a touch of luxury to the Korg I3.
The Korg I3 is brimming with decades of Korg sound design expertise. You have the choice of nearly 800 instrument sounds, all of which have been created by master programmers and musicians. This includes a complete GM2 sound set, providing flawless General MIDI compatibility. Once you add on another 59 custom drums kits, you'll soon realise how powerful the Korg I3 is.
Now you can easily call up one of the 200 sound sets from the memory and place up to four sounds on the keyboard at once. Reset the split point instantly with the touch of a button and the press of a key. Thanks to the generous 64 voices of polyphony you can now produce more voices for more complex textures. And at the touch of a button, you can instantly recall the grand piano sound at any time.
- 790 professional sounds plus 59 drum kits
- Easily access your settings with the intuitive interface
- Record your whole performance and save it as a .WAV file
- Control the entire band with a touch of a button
- 61 keys
- Touch control: Soft (light), medium (standard), hard (heavier), fixed
- Sound generator
- Sound generator: Stereo PCM sound generator
- Maximum polyphony: 64 voices
- Sounds: 790 sounds, 59 drum kits (including a GM-compatible sound set)
- Sound sets: 200
- Style performance: 270 styles × 4 set
- Keyboard part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- Accompaniment part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- 173 variations
- 270 styles
- Style control: 2 intros, 4 variations, 2 fills, 1 break, 2 endings, synchro start, tap tempo
- Audio player
- Supported formats: MP3 (44.1 kHz, 16-bit), WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit)
- Supports real-time recording
- 16 tracks, 999 songs maximum
- Data storage capacity: 100,000 notes (999 songs)
- Supports song play (playing the keyboard while playing back a song)
- Supported formats
- Playback: SMF (Standard MIDI File) format 0 or 1
- Recording: Original format (a function is available to convert and output to SMF0)
- Demo Songs
- 3 (songs + sound introduction)
- 11 types (including user scale)
- FOOT CONTROLLER jack: 6.3 mm phone jack (half-damper not supported)
- AUDIO IN jack: 3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks: 6.3 mm TS phone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones jack: 3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack
- USB TO DEVICE port: USB Type A port (for connecting a USB flash drive)
- USB TO HOST port: USB Type B port (for connecting to a computer)
- MIDI OUT connector: For connecting to MIDI tone generators and other devices
- MIDI: Supports MIDI OUT, USB MIDI
- Display: Customizable LCD with backlighting
- Power supply
- Power adapter: AC adapter (DC 12V, )
- Batteries: AA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride) × 6 (sold separately)
- Battery life: Approx. 8 hr. (when using alkaline batteries)
- Power consumption: 6W
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 1,037 mm × 296 mm × 80 mm/40.83” × 11.65” × 3.15”
- Weight: 4 kg/8.82 lbs. (excluding batteries)
- Included items: Quick Start Guide (this document), Precautions, AC adapter
- Accessories (sold separately): PS-1 pedal switch, PS-3 pedal switch, DS-1H damper pedal, EXP-2 foot controller
- Model Name:
- I3 (Black)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.