- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo Product Description
Check out the Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo multi-purpose MIDI controller and performance device. From virtual instrument ensembles and loop-based DJ rigs to MIDI-equipped lighting systems, the QuNeo controller puts all of the controls you need right at your fingertips. It's absolutely incredible how many functions they gave this compact control surface! Unlike most complex control surfaces, the QuNeo wasn't designed around any kind of software, let alone a specific title. Instead, Keith McMillen Instruments makes it easy to design your own control schemes, opening up a world of creative control customization to you. Get more out of your MIDI gear with a Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo control surface from Sweetwater!
More hands-on controls than you'd ever imagine
Like most pad controllers, the QuNeo gives you 16 pads to play with. However, each of the QuNeo's pads gives you continuous pressure response and X-Y control as well as 127 levels of velocity sensitivity. That means you can use a pad to trigger a note on a soft synth, control its pitch bend with the Y axis, modulation with the X axis, and level with continuous pressure... 16 times over. But thats not all. The QuNeo also gives you a pair of rotary sensors (complete with angle, pressure, and radius sensitivity), which you can use for anything from scrubbing to scratching and more. Add to that multi-touch sliders and smart switches, and you're never going to run out of available controls when you perform with your Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo.
Integrated multi-color LEDs provide critical feedback
Having a ton of controls at your fingertips is great, but it can be more than a little daunting if you don't have the right kind of visual feedback. That's why Keith McMillen Instruments equipped the QuNeo control surface with 251 multi-color LEDs, which you can easily program to provide you with the critical visual feedback you need. There are even dedicated LEDs beneath the QuNeo's faders, which act as VU meters, allowing you to keep track of the volume and intensity of your tracks.
Pack-and-go footprint lets you take your rig on the road
With all of these cool controls bolstered with an army of LEDs to keep you on track, you'd probably expect the QuNeo to be a fairly sizable control surface. Not so! Keith McMillen Instruments designed the QuNeo to have the approximate footprint of an Apple iPad. In fact, the QuNeo will actually fit in many iPad-specific devices, such as mic stand adapters and desktop stands. That also means you can stick your QuNeo into just about any bag, without worrying about space. And since the QuNeo is totally USB bus powered. you're ready to pick up and go anytime.
- Powerful, flexible multi-touch programmable control surface you can use with any MIDI-controllable gear
- Layered multi-purpose control sections let you take hold of a vast number of individual continuous controllers at once
- 16 x drum-style pads provide full velocity sensitivity, X-Y position sensing, and continuous pressure detection
- 2 x rotary sensors detect angle, pressure, and distance from center, providing you with intuitive control over DJ decks, jog wheels, and other complex parameters
- 9 x multi-touch sliders give you multiple operation modes, including tap, two-finger, and fader-style control
- A series of programmable switches let you select samples, fader banks, and transport controls
- 251 x multicolor LEDs provide extensive visual feedback, including VU monitoring behind the multi-touch sliders
- Small footprint allows you to store your QuNeo easily in your backpack or laptop case
- Designed to fit in many iPad accessories, such as mic stand adapters and cases
- USB bus provides power and connectivity via USB, class-compliant MIDI over USB, or OSC
- Compatible with KMI's MIDI Expander USB to MIDI adapter
- Development kit and API available for anyone who wants to create their own code to respond to QuNeo's sensor data
Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo Additional Information
|Application||Studio , Drum|
Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo Alternative Products
£163.00 Inc VAT